Chapter 11

There were 3 little baby griffins too! How cute! They all were small and adorable

  There were 3 little baby griffins too! How cute! They all were small and adorable. But I wonder who the mother is? Well who ever it is, they sure make cute magical babies.

One of the baby griffins started to chew on a daisy and the others were snuggled up next to their father. I would have token a picture but my phone was packed away safely in a bag in the trunk. I'll just have to ask him later if I can get a picture of them. To anyone else he would say no, but to me he always say yes. If he ever says no to me that would be a weird day.
When the father griffin saw me, he opened the gate and let us in. Mom drove to the sign in office and check me in. I already knew I was in cabin S.S.G which stands for Shape Shifter Girls. But when mom told me otherwise, I was scared.
"What do you mean, everyone is getting put in cabins with different supernaturals? That can't be it, they said they would never do that!"
"They said to me that they wanted to switch it up, plus they also had a new group of supernaturals sign in yesterday and that they were really different from the rest of you. They also thought that it would be a good idea to let everyone talk to other supernaturals and try to get along with them. I think it's a great idea," my mom rabbled. Well I didn't think this was a good idea. I liked it how it was before. I hate changes, I absolutely hate it. This is not how I wanted camp to start.
"Well I have the cabin number you're in," She said as we pulled away and went on a full out search for my cabin. I looked out my window and started looking but I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. When mom found it, we got out and took in all the stuff we could carry. I opened the door and was a bit surprised when I found that I would have my own room. I only knew that because there was a sign with my name on it pointing me to a room.