Ch 3: Who's that chick

Two weeks later

Calysta's POV

"WE BOTH GOT IN!" Laura shouted excitedly, as she looked up the roster on her phone. She legitimately hugged me so tightly and with so much force that we both fell to the ground, laughing hysterically. 

"Thank the lord" I said, trying to calm down after basically dying from the laughter.

"Ahhh! Im so happy" Laura said, as she picked her phone up, as it began ringing.

"Sooo, did you hear yet?" Charlie asked, as she put it on speaker.

"we both got in!" Laura said excitedly. I had met Charlie multiple times at practice, and we had had dinner together often. I had met Tyler too, and he was a really good and friendly guy. They were both amazing, and I was happy that Laura knew so many people here or else I would have been lost by myself.

"Congrats! Well I called to tell y'all there's a huge party at Tyler's frat tonight to kick off the year, so come on over to my apartment at like 5, and then we can go and Tyler and I can introduce y'all to everyone and we can properly celebrate y'all being on the team" she said, and Laura smirked widely at me.

"Thanks sistaa. I love you" Laura said

"Love you more. See y'all tonight" she said, and hung up. 

It was only 3 o'clock, but Laura and I headed to our room to figure out what to wear and take a shower since we were still sweaty from this mornings intense practice. 

"What are you going to wear?" I asked Laura, as I stood in front of my closet, with my towel wrapped around me. Laura was doing the exact same thing on her side of the room, in front of her closet. 

"I dont know... lemme text Charlie and see what the deal is with whether or not it's casual" Laura asked, and after a few minutes, there was a reply.

"Well, she's wearing a cute little dress with heels.." Laura said, and I nodded.

"I think I'm going to wear this" I said, as I took out my pink tight mini dress, with a white bow on the front, a pair of nude high heels, with my hair in flouncy loose curls, thick mascara, liquid black eyeliner, some gold eye shadow, and then some pink light lips. 

"Hottie! Then I'm wearing this" Laura said, pulling out a mint green dress which was a tshirt type up top but had an empire waist then came out a bit, but not so much that it still clung to her.

"We're going to be the belles of the ball" she said, when we were both finished, and stood in front of the mirror admiring ourselves. she then instagrammed a pic of us together.

@LauraLottaLova: isn't she the prettiest roommate and bestie? @Caly_forniaDreamin

"Oh I love you" I said, as I looked at the picture in the cab to Charlie's house. Laura laughed, and shook her head.

"No I love you more" she replied, and when we got out, we linked arms and knocked on Charlie's door.

"Hey girls! Oh my gosh! You two look like supermodels. Okay, when you rush next week, if you don't choose Zeta as number one, I'll be so hurt because I will make sure I do everything so that I sneak you two in! Come in and let me introduce you to the girls!" Charlie said, as she let us in.

"This is Lily, Marie and Sarah! They're my best friends and in Zeta, and Marie's on the squad too. Girls, this is my sister Laura you know, and her roommate Calysta from California. They got on the team today" Charlie introduced, as well all hugged and smiled. 

"Okay, now before we go to the guys- celebration shot! Pick your poison" Marie said, as she opened up the cabinet. Laura looked at me to choose.

"Uhh.. tequila?" I asked, hoping it was okay. Everyone smirked or smiled.