Ch 5: Rock That Body

It was finally Friday. It had been two weeks since classes have started, so a month and a week since I left home. I was beginning to finally get the laydown of being in college, being by myself essentially. My parents still called every other day or so, and Matt called every couple of days as well. I started missing them, but for now I was fine. I was so busy and crazy as the teachers were starting to give us actual homework and all, then with my Zeta obligations, cheerleading practices, and then trying to keep up my life socially. 

Will had ended up being in my Chemistry lab so he was my partner, so he became my partner for that, while Jessica and I paired with Greg and Adam to be partners. 

"What are you doing now?" Andrew asked as he called me. It was about 2 in the afternoon, and I had just finished my last class finally.

"I was thinking of going to the gym, why?" I asked, as I opened the door to my dorm, seeing Laura and Jessica laying on Laura's bed. They both waved, as I mouthed that it was Andrew on the phone. Jessica smirked and winked at me, while Laura gave me a thumbs up smirking as well. I rolled my eyes, and put my bag down on  my desk, beginning to take out my laptop and books, writing assignments down on the calendar.

"I was going to go on a run on this trail in the park. Do you want to come?" he asked. I nodded, then realized he couldn't see that since we were talking on the phone.

"Sure. Where do you want to meet?" I asked.

"I'll pick you up from your dorm" He said, and then we hung up shortly after.

"So what's happening??" Jessica asked excitedly. 

"Andrew and I are going running on some trail" I said, as I went into my workout apparel drawer and pulled a pair of neon printed nike spandex shorts, a bright sports bra and then a loose neon tank top as well with ZETA printed on it. 

"That's cute!" Laura said, when I changed into the outfit. I rolled my eyes, as I pulled my hair into a high ponytail.

My phone went off, signaling a text message, which surprisingly wasn't from Andrew.

Hey are you going to the social tonight? - Will

"oh damn! I forgot about the social tonight with ATO!" I said, as I remembered the "Dream Catcher" theme of our social. Laura and Jessica laughed loudly.

"We knew that would happen, so we're planning our outfits now! We'll figure you out something while you're with Andrewww" Jessica teased. I rolled my eyes.

"And don't we have another one sometime this week?" I asked, as I texted Will back that I was.

"Yep, with Kappa Sig. It's "Playdate" themed I think?" Laura said. I sighed. 

Yea! are you?- Calysta

I'm president, I kinda have to... duh ;) What are you wearing? - Will

No idea, you? - Calysta

Probably some jeans, vest and get some red paint, not all too exciting - Will

Haha you'll look great I bet - Calysta

:) - Will

Finally, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey sweetums, ready?" Andrew asked as he came in. "Hey Jess, Laura" 

"Hey Andrew" they replied, as Andrew lay on my bed, in a pair of gym shorts and a cutoff shirt.  I put on my sneakers, neon pink Nikes, and sat back up.

"Okay, are we running or not?" I asked, as I got my headphones and plugged it into my IPhone, and put it on the band that went around my upper arm. Andrew nodded, and got up off the bed.