Untitled Part 11

mike and I go to an amusement park in which we met for the first time... it was our anniversary as well. we  hold hands and make our way to an exhibit with a old history behind it. it was a weird experience, however he and I had fun going through the whole exhibit. it was also romantic. he and I were close to the lake and I gave him a birthday gift. I gave him a little kiss with love. he touched his cheek and blushed. I felt as shy as he did and I was more red then he was. it was about 8:30pm and we looked at the sky that lit with colorful stars one after another. the loud noise from the stars did not annoy as at all as he made me look at him and said something. I was confused at what he was trying to say only to read his lips which I read "i love you" I knew that is what he said, and I pulled him closer to tell him the answer he gave me. "olive juice" he looked at me with eyes like what the fahk? and he laughed later realizing that I was teasing him. he got closer and said once again "no dummy, I love you!" and he gave me a quick kiss. I looked at his eyes to signalize, I want it longer and passionately.

the end, hey long time no write. I know I'm like one of those people who cant even make a reader stay, but pls love me! really I went missing and gave up for like half a year on this. now I'm kinda back. anyways, tell me how it went and hwta can I do to make yall stay!!!! lol. anyways. btw itd be better if you skipped this one an dthe last one of themike story... yea really I had the whole story written down but idk it was so hard to write and explain in detail... so yea. thanks.