My ray of sunlight III

T: Yah~ oppa why are you calling me at 12 hehe~♥ You know i sleep alot~ Ah oppa-

Friend: Taeyang... KimJ... umm...

Minutes passed that his friend told me something... that i didn't want to know. How?! Why?! Why arent i running to see him?! Maybe because it was to late...

(↑)

Friend: Taeyang? Hello? Are you there?

I hung up and slowly dropped my phone out of shock... i formed tears in my eyes and cried... i thought ... " why didn't he say "Lets brake up"? And the reason why id rather hear him say that is because im suffering... instead he ran away from my life... and we were only together... for few days!

T: WAE?! WAE?! NEAGA WAE?! ... why me?... i... i didn't... he didn't... no! NO! ITS NOT TRUE! NO! *yelling and crying*

My mom came in my room shocked.

Mom: honey whats going on? Oh shhh shhh shhh my baby its ok~ whats wrong? Hmm?

I was about to tell her but i decided to save it and tell her later when im ready to talk about it...

T: mom i dont want to talk about it can i just go out and calm down... get some fresh air and visit eva for comfort?

Mom: alright honey~ you can tell me later, just please be careful and dont do something stupid. Ok~?

T: yes...

I went outside and rang the bell on the gate so she'll come out. Her mom came out and i said if i can see eva and hang out~ she agreed and let me in. Eva was woken up and was studying. "Oh that nerd" i thought and laughed a little making her look at me and give me the whats so funny look.

Eva: hey~ what happened your eyes are all puffed up... where you crying?

I nodded

T: hey can we hang out a little? Somewhere around the park or stones or somewhere?

Eva: sure sure~ let me get dressed.

Few minutes passed and she got out from her room. She told her mom she needed money and that shes going somewhere with me. Her mom gave her money and we headed off.

Eva: whats wrong?

T: its about ... KimJ... *started crying*

Once i said his name i started crying again. Rivers of tears fell from my eyes and i looked at eva.

Eva: what?! Did he cheat on you?! That dumbass muther fu- *looks at taeyang* ugh i mean...  oh who am i kidding that beeeaaach cheating on my best friend where is this little bastard?! Im gonna go find him! Even when he is with amother girl ill send him to Hell and make him rot for hurting you!

T: *laugh* no eva lol thanks for charting me up... but he... he didn't cheat on me...

To be continued...

******************************************                                                                              *

Oh ottoge? Im sorry this was short maybe ill just update the next story next~ yup yup . Anyways please dont mind my grammar mistakes its just that my stupid auto correct yea... this is autos correct fault... not mine. But yeah... please... dont mind it... Eomma (a friend) dont mind my grammar!