My ray of sunlight II

Preview: it was a weird day when i saw him. It was raining with ray of sunlight in every corner, we stared at each others eyes intensely...

KimJ was nice, kind, and hot. Not to mention he was the coolest kid in my school... well in ... my heart. I've fallen for him, i fell for him from day 1. When we stared at each other it was like the world has just stopped, and it was only us... us and the sunlight covering us from the rain... it was a miracle... the greatest miracle i have ever had. Hes mine... well i haven't confessed yet but i plan to today!

There he was... us ... and the world... i guess i was to distracted by thinking about him that i was startled that he was just infront of me [↑] our faces just inches away~...

[↑ from the comic i DREW]

KimJ: Hey.

T: H-He-Hey *blush*

(A/n here its all wat happened before 3 day later... if yall understand)

KimJ: hey wanna go out with me?

T: ... *eyes widen*

KimJ: oh... so you just want to be friends?... i see... (jokingly)

I saw KimJ turn around and start to leave, i grabbed his hand turned him around and hugged him. I forgot to mention that he was tall so he was just right! I love taller guys and older guys... yea and he was a year older 15 ahahahahahahaha! My prince from a storybook! Hes perfect oh hail lordy for bringing him to my life!

T: Yes!

I yelled while hugging him tightly, trying to send a message saying your mine now and dont go.

KimJ hugged me back and kissed me in my forehead~ leaving me quite ☜( forgot how to spell the other word im so sorry) disappointed.

T: Yah! Kiss me! Not in my forehead... *blush* i mean i--

I was cut off by his soft warm lips~ ugh why did i have to say that in the first place ugh im so Embarrassed! Yet... hes holding me like there is no tomorrow~

T: hai Mel!~★

Mel: hey~

T: where is crystal and micky? I meed to announce something...

Mel: is that so? Um well i dont see- oh speaking of the devil there they come together~

I turn around to find both micky and crystal walking down the stairs of bal.

Crystal: hey you guys whatcha... oh is that umm KimJ the korean guy who copied my English homework?

I face KimJ who was just behind me, i gave him a little eyebrow saying "what?"

T:uhm *cough cough* um well um yea i guess he is... and micky you know him right?

Micky: ... umm KimJ?... AH! That kid who copied my korean Homework because he did do it! Dumbass your korean for g** sakes!

KimJ: ah right... look i was busy with some issues... yea...

T: ughm *COUGH* anyways~ um i need to announce that um *clearing voice* this guy with issues is my ... boyfriend... and i want yall to respect him~★

Mel: oh ok no problem i wont do anything.

Crystal: ... ughm *cough cough* um ill try... *smirk* *giggle*.

Micky: huh? Oh wat? Im still updating the dating stuff... ...멍~

Crystal: This is BS dude so now you and 3 other people... not fair. But oh well i have my anime... and XUIMIN.

We all laugh at the comment . Time flew that we spent an hour talking to each other until eva called me to go see her at the station to go home together.

(↑) few days later

Around 12:02 ㏘ i woke up by the sound of my phone... it was oppa A.K.A KimJ my KimJ. To be honest i am called sleeping beuty in my family because i sleep from 8:30-1:00 yea... they say its bad to sleep that much but im so tired and a deep sleeper~ anyways oppa called me at 12 or so i tough...

T: yah~ oppa why are you calling at 12;02? Hehe~♥ you know i sleep alot~ ah oppa-

I was cut off by someone roses voice a friend of KimJs his best friend.

Friend: Taeyang ... um ... KimJ... umm...

Too be continued...

*********************************************

Hey hey~ sorry for the grammar and dont forget to see my drawings and yea see i told yall ill update it today... tomorrow ill try to do the same... oh i was gonna say something else oh well forgot. Ok bye chinguus~♥ 사랑해~