My ray of sunlight IV

T: I LOVE YOU~

**************************************

Oh finally the end of my ray of sunlight... um this one will be very very short because i wanted yall to see my drawing aswell so yea thats why i cut the ending on my ray of sunlight 5 so yea....

**************************************

Junho: I love you too~

T: goodbye... my lovely angel~♥

Junho: ill always love you... ill be your own guardian angel~

T: *smile*

I looked and saw him fly away into the air... i extend my arm like if i were in a drama and my other hand clenched in my chest... i finally see the light disappear and the ray of sunshine just fades away like he did. I get wet again... and then look at my friends...i widen my eyes to see that they saw something... no it couldn't be... right?

Mel:... what was... was that...

Micky: i think im going crazy because i just saw ... KimJ!

Crystal: then i might me going crazy with you cus i did too~

They they saw him?! H-how?

T: you saw him?

Crystal: i mean it was an angel that looked like him... i think idk im so blind!

T: haha crystal... its ok... we just saw him it was him. Cuz we are all crazy~ ;p

~FIN~

Oh and dont forget to see my drawings~ (↑) i will be doing that now with half of my stories that has drawings yea.
Ok thats it.... actually so thats what i mean by very very short... i wanted to make more but then again... yea so yea and now ... nevermind ok~ bye xhinguuus~♥ trolol.