Chap.1:Damned Superman

This book contain lots of curses,swearing,strong languange,cliff hangers,etc.

P.S:Read at your own risk.

-CMM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colle

"I know youre done.."

"And I also know how to strip your liver out from your
body..."

I whispered as I kicked the chair in front of me where she seated.I keep on saying words that stopping her from running away or even move to her seat.

"if I didn't pass this exam"

I could see her body flinched,she bowed down to her desk and write at something.
After 3 seconds her hand goes up to her nape handling me a small crumpled paper without turning her head.

I swiftly grab the thing and straightened it.

1.amniotes

2.membrane

3.scales

4.endothermic

5.eutherians

6.radiation

7.cutaneous

8.phylum annelida

and so the numbers with words continues..

I copied what is written in there,used my best cat scratch to inscribed the answers of each number in my examination sheet.

Hell yeah,the test was enumeration and it has 150 items.

When I finished my cheating business,I walked to our zoology teacher who is busy typing to her laptop.Probably another malignant test questions again.I slammed the table with my paper and stride out from the room.Ignoring her glare.

Thats what they can only do,glare at me because these days,jobs are hard to find.

I type my password in my iphone and checked the messages if I have any but came in a halt when I hear a scream,like those screams were someone had just jumped from the highest building floor of the school.This school,I mean Ive done that too many times with a glider,an engineless aircraft carried along by air currents.

"C-O-L-L-E!!!C-O-L-L-E!!Colle!!!Colle!!!"

Im right!Somebody had just jumped this very minute!

That person must have came from 90th floor,the helipad.

I heaved a sighed and walked to the wide window that was in the side of this 15th floor hallway.

I raked away the curtain and open the bullet proof glass,
there I saw the blockhead bestfriend I had,waving his hands with a very complex position,upside down.
Head down,feet up.