Chap.8:Tar Apple Skin Markers

I woke up from Chiro's noisy turbulent barking AGAIN.

"Yeah,alright Im awake now!"I sat up to the bed.And looked at the digital alarm clock in my bedside table.

7:30

In the morning!!!!!!

"Why do you wake me up,you dog?!its still early!!!"I laid again and cover myself with the blanket.

Then I fall asleep soundly.

But woke up after a few minutes when my body hit the cold floor.Someone or rather some animal had just dragged me to that position.

"Okay Chiro!you really want me to kick you out this time,dont you?!"

He barks and run to the living room.Then throw me something he fetched from there.

I get the two papers and read it.

Sh*t!!!

Now I remember that councilor teacher in brown tux.

I almost forgot,the new semester will start tomorrow and in our school when one cannot attend the new semestral opening ceremony,your name will be deleted in the system.
Eight o'clock sharp is the gates closing time.

And I hear the echoed voice of Miranda in the phone call that day Rando and his dog found me.

You will enter that school and be free or be a prisoner of your parents forever.You know you cant flee anymore.Pick your choice.

I jumped out of bed and run straight to the bathroom.
After that I yanked the closet for a dark blue t-shirt,shorts and my jordans.

I get the black tap out cap and put it in my head.Snatched my bluegreen backpack with a binder and pen.

"I'll leave you here alone,Chiro.I trust you"I patted his head.

I go out from the farmhouse eating fried breads in a small paperbag and with those papers that man had given to me last night,messily folded in my shorts pocket.

I drived my pickup truck to my new school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did it really necessary to be lost in the new school in your first day?

Oo,nangyayari yan sa mga pelikula at nobela.Yung bidang babae nawala sa loob ng bago nyang paaralan.Nakita sya nung leading man,tinulungan at doon magsisimula ang kanilang forbidden love.I hate it!!!And I never watch soppy,tragic movies.Hell with it! I never even like to read books.
Pero ba't pati ako na damay pa ata ng kadramahang ito?!Ang kaibahan lang sa akin,hindi ako nawala sa loob ng paaralan kundi nawala ako in the middle of the woods again trying to decipher the map I was holding.

I leave my truck at the mouth of the path,I believe was leading to that damn school,it was five miles away from the farmhouse.And because it was only limited for bikes and people,I have no choice but to walked on foot entering this pathway.

"F*cking F*ck!!!"I wiped the sweat that drips from my brow.

Im lost...again!!!

And as always I sat on the log I saw.
Trying to catch my breath and make it steady.I fanned myself with the papers in my hand.

"Okay,lets continue Colle"I stand up and hold the strap of my backpack as I continue to walked.

Few minutes had passed and I stop to tie my loose shoelaces.Literally my mind stopped when I saw what my shoes had step on,