Chap.4:Wildest dream

I immediately close my eyes when my body strongly hit the ice water below the cliff.

"Hoy,buhay ka pa ba?"I hear a voice.An annoyed voice.

I sliced the water with my head and turned to where that voice came from and saw the guy from that stupid crumbling soil up in the cliff a while ago.He was standing in the land beside the water,looking down at me.

"Bingi ka ba?sabi ko bu-hay-ka-pa-ba?"

"Yeah,uhmm where is this place?"

"May utak ka naman siguro.Gamitin mo yun"

Whats this guy's problem?!

"What did you say?!"I got out from the water and face him.

"You are destructive"

What did he just said?
Destructive?!Me?!

"Watch your mouth,fool"

He give me an amusing look.

"Turista ka ba?"pointing at what I wore.

Look at this guy,he casually questioned me and insulting me smoothly.And I really want to strangle him to death,believe me.

"NO"I emphasized my anger in that word.

"Then stop speaking english,its irritating"he throw me a clean towel and turned around and get his clothes that was neatly folded in the other side of the direction he was standing.

He walked away but not before muttering something,

"Summer girl"

"Hey,come back here you idiot and I'll show you what this summer girl can do!!!"I yelled at him.He was faraway now.

"Dont worry,I have a girlfriend and Im not interested to any flat chested female with the haircut of a pageboy "he yelled too without turning around.

I looked at myself.

Yeah,okay he's correct my chest is a washboard and I got a haircut like a boy.Short but not medium-length and definitely it ends doesnt turned under.I hate to comb,so I never let my hair grow longer.

Jerk!!!

I clenched my hands,"You better hide,you bastard!!!"

He was not in sight now. I throw the jerk's towel in the ground and step on it till I exhaust myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ive been walking in this forest  with my clothes on,of course.I had enough of insulting session with that jerk because of the unappropriate design and color of my underwear.But still I could feel like I journeyed in circles and it seems like I trudged deeper in this woods.

I wriggled through thick cut branches of trees that splayed everywhere and clamber over massive rocks.

Damnation!!!

Im so thirsty and hungry.

I continued my fast pace and looked around for normal people who will  be normally answer me where the hell I am.

The heat of the sun shines brightly overhead.

I wonder if its already midday.

"Gods!"I fan myself with a wide leaf I saw in the path I decided to follow and sat on a rock.

How many paths are there in this forest anyway?

I nearly fall from my rock when a huge thing lunged me from behind.And started to barked excitedly.I stood in front of him wearily.

"Hey,hey stop barking"
I shushed the white beast of a dog.

He still barking sharply and leaped against me.

"Oof"

He knocked me backward and lick my face with his wet tongue.

Then I hear a laughed and few steps approaching to where I am with this mongrel.

An oldman with a cowboys hat and a black boots was looking  at me.

"Mabuti at natagpuan ka ni Geronimo,Miss"he was referring to the dog,I hope.

"Who are you and what is this place?"I hoisted myself up and asked the man.

"Ako nga pala si Rando,Miss at yan naman po si Geronimo,natagpuan ko po yan sa labas ng bahay namin,kawawang aso basangbasang sa ulan at tuta pa lang sya noon, wala na akong magawa kundi kunin sya at alagaan"he hugged the dog.

Another animal lover

"Ahh,I understand you but can you tell me where I am and do you have something to eat?Im a bit famished"

The oldman open his mouth and close it again like a fish.

"Food,ah pagkain.Halikayo sa bahay,nagluluto pala ngayon ng buko pie yung asawa ko"he
strode off with the dog in tail,Im not convince to this but my stomach doesnt care anything at all so I followed him.

We walked in about an half hour away and emerged from the forest.You wouldnt imagine how it is to breath in an open place with the whole  sky above you.Not thick branches with leaves of large trees and only offers a bit view of the sky.We marched up a hill to the bridge and that lead to a house made of wood.

He got a few livestocks like pigs,chicken and ducks walking freely in the yard.I also saw sugarcane plantation miles away and corn too.This place is rich.

"Margaritta!!!nandito na ako!!!"the man was knocking on the door.

When it opens,a womans scowling face was seen.

"Rando naman,ba't ba ang ingay mo ha?Daig mo pa ang mga manok kung makatilaok!O pasok na"

"May kasama pala ako,si-"

"Colle,my name is Colle"I cut him off.

The womans face lit up and she smiled.

"Kilala ka na namin,halika pumasok ka"

They know me,.what the?!!!

So I enter their house.

"Upo ka"she lead me to a sofa and I sit.

The two of them sat too in a bamboo chair across to me.

"Where is this place?"

"Nasa Puerto Francisca po kayo Miss"

No,no,no,noooooo!!!

"What?!Puerto Franscisca,in Negros Occidental?!"

"Opo"they both answered.

This is the most wildest dream I have ever had.

Wake me up!!!!!!

And the truth hit me like million waves,I could hear Alfrem's voice inside my head..

This is the captain speaking,we are forty eight minutes away to our landing site,.

DAMNATION!!!!!!

****************************************************************************

Haizt,so tired!!!

Typing and writing another chapters

Chocolates and marsmallows,
CMM