Chap.9:Hello Punch

I just wanted to remind everyone that if you have seen those wrong grammars,spellings,etc.In short,errors in anything in this story,take a deep breath,stay calm and wait for the edited chapters that will be post when the entire chapters and the whole story is finish.Thank you so much.

I shall let you read now,.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chap.9:Hello Punch

"Whoa!whoa!what the hell?!"I yelled to the girls that screaming at me.

The girls scream and scream at my two ears,others are squalling like parrots,

"AILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The guy in front of me just smiled.

"Easy,easy"he said.He put his hands to every girls head in the group.Trying to calm them,I guess.

He pats them in the head,accepting the fact that he towered in all of us here,the guy stands with a height of six feet two inches tall.

Actually,he just ahead taller than me in that two inch added to him.

I snapped at him,"What in the balls of Hades that word easy means?!Dude,this girls are trying to rape you,rather us and you just said easy like you are petting some puppy!!!"I yelled at him and trying to go out from this group of excited aliens with fallopian tube.

"Im sorry but we are having a new semestral opening ceremony today,everyone can you please go back to your seats and let our professors and teachers to continue?"I gaped at the pleading looked and teary eyed guy in front of me.

I stand corrected.This guy is  NOT a badboy

The girls stopped their screams and slowly backing away.

"They had fall for that?!"I murmured.

Or he was a wolf dressed as a lamb in the flocks of one

"Lets see"I smirked.

"Hey"I called him.

When he face my direction,I raised my fist straight to his stomach.

The blow was hard and I know he felt the excruciating pain I just made him feel.

Any badboys will roar a curse or return the punch too,hell! even a normal boy will do both

That should be what happen and was suppose to happen but the guy named Aille I just punched falls down in the cold ground,out of his conciousness.

All the girls in that place,screeched in terror.Over all the people there looked at me with terrified expression.

After that minute of frightening issue I find myself being dragged outside of that building with a two security looking guy.

Being held in my arms I let them drag me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is it to feel that in your first day of school you've punched someone Mr. Marsden?"the director of the school pressed the question to me.

She was a lady in her forties,with white hair,hazel eyes,crooked nose,who wears white three fourth blouse and black knee length skirt.I could sense  dark atmosphere surrounds her.The woman and my mum  had the same effect on me.

"Ahhm,fascinating"I answered.

Wait a hell of a minute.

I looked at the teacher that has been standing in the oldlady left side,I easily recognized the man,the guidance councilor.

He give reassuring smile.

Yumuko sya at may binulong sa matandang babae.

The lady looked at me disturbed and speak again.

"Im sorry,I should rather called you,Miss Marsden"

"Colle,you can call me Colle"

"Alright,Colle.You already break one of the rules here.Do you really want to enter this school?Because as far as what you did,pinakita mo sa lahat na ayaw mo"

I put my hands in the air,as if surrendering."I thought punching someone is a form of greetings here"

"Well,you thought wrong"

I chuckled,"And if thats not what the greetings here,paosohin natin.The hello punch"

The oldladys eyes pierced at me.

"Thank you for suggesting, pero hindi na kailangan ng paaralan ang sinasabi mong  paraan sa pagbati"

I shrugged,"That would be cool.Unique from other school"

"We are already an exceptional school,Miss Marsden.So if you may,you can meet the senior student here to tour you and let you know what makes us peculiar"

"That means,you still accepting me?"

"Yes,but two more offense and Im afraid your dismiss"she boldly pronounced the word dismiss.

"Alright!"I stand in my feet and trudged off with my backpack in my back.

"Wait,Miss wait"I turned for the councilor that was running to me.

"Im so sorry your first day doesnt turned out to be quiet perfect,but I hope this school will give it to you soon"

"Im not looking for a perfect school,because neither myself is not perfect.Nice to be here,Mr.Thorne if thats what you wanted for me to say"

"Im-,run along now"his voice sounded controlled.

I waved at him and open the door at the end of that hallway.

I walked to the wide lawn and looked at this unfamiliar territory.Yung lawn na 'to napapalibutan ng ibat-ibang desinyong gusali.I dont know anything about art but I know when I see one.It was the combination of renaissance period and baroque designs of structures.

I enter to a pavement path lead to another wide marbled floor ground.Niyuko ko ang ulo ko para tingnan ang lugar.I was standing in the world.In a giant map that was preserved and puzzled by each tiles of mottled marbles.
My shoes was rooted in Sierra Leone.

"You will definetly check this school out"said of a girl to me.She was wearing a pink summer dress and a white bolero.With a written satin sash,Orientation Tour Guide.

Doing an akimbo,where her hands was on her hips and her elbows turned outwards, beaming at me.

"I will be giving you an orientation tour today"she sings that words.

"I know how to read"I pointed to the badge that was over her shoulder.

*****************************************************************************

Trivia:

How to read their names:

1.Colle-/Koull/

2.Siris-/Saires/

3.Aille-/Aiyyl/

4.Mr.Thorne-Mister /Thorn/

[Other characters will be known soon]

Good evening!!!Good morning!!!Good afternoon!!!
To you!!!

Wala na po akong masabi eh

Mag Comment,Vote,and Follow po

-Cookie Mania Mouse -_-