Chap.7:Castle School

"I'll kill you,Darkiel!!!Put that chicken to its plate now!!!Its mine!!!",I jump on the bed as my eyes widen up.
My new found dog,stop barking and gazed at me.I scratched my head and laid again,"Its just a dream"he resumed barking.

"Yeah,yeah,Im awake!"

I stretched my hands and stand up."Lets make money,Chiro!!!"we run downstairs as my dog barks noisily.

After eating our breakfast of
mangoes and tar apples,I heaved the baskets full of vegetables and fruits in the back of the pickup truck.

I had an amazing idea.

I drived the truck outside of the farm and positioned it in the gates direction,under the narra tree.

This morning was cold and I could only felt the sun heats mildly,I think it is because of those thousands and millions of trees circulated in this place.

I sat on the floor of the pickup truck's back arranging my selling goods when I hear an approaching bicycle sound.

"Tar apples ba to?"he pointed to the tar apples in its basket.

I nodded.

"Magkano?"my first customer was a guy in glasses,he was riding a black mountain bike.Wears gray v-neck tshirt and black denim jeans.

"Ten pisos each"I seriously replied.

He looked intimidated but spoke anyway.

"Uhm,.I'll get twenty of them"he smiled showing his pearly whites.

Nilagay ko ang binili nya sa paperbag at kinuha nya naman yun.

And paid for it.

"Thanks,see you around"and he was paddling away.

After that first customer,many had arrived.I was grinning from ear to ear.

Money!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nang maubos lahat ng mga ipinagbili kong gulay at prutas ipinagpatuloy ko ang pag-ayos ng sahig ng farmhouse.At sinimulang ayusin ang dingding nito.Marami naman mga pako na magagamit pa, even concrete nails in the storage area in one of the barn here.
And other things for constructing a house.

Its already five in the afternoon when I finished painting the walls inside of the farmhouse white and brown outside.

I sat,indian sit in the floor at the second floor beside the dog.I was staring at the newly painted wall when Chiro sneezed loudly.

I turned to him and he give me a depressing look."What?!I smell good!I take a bath..last-"

Last day of yesterday's yesterday's yesterday's yesterday

I sniffed my clothes,my body.

"I do stink"

Hindi nga pala ako nakakaligo o nakakabihis dahil wala namang shampoo,sabon at damit ako dito.Neither any money.

But now I have.

"Stay here,Chiro guard the farm.I'll buy something."

I left the farm for buying myself clothes and other things too,especially foods.

I dont know where to go so I asked those people I met in the road if there is a grocery store or even convenient store here.I saw a car hailed by a family.

"Just drive this road straight,you'll see a gasoline station and when you get there,turn right and youre in Larkus Town"
said a teenage girl from the backseat.