Chap.10:Pasta From An Unknown Dimension

"So at this school,students are being divided in three,the red dragons they were the ones who occupied the dorms here and the white dragons  who goes out from this school,in short non occupants of the dorms here.Those students who goes home when the days end,like the two of us.Lastly,the black dragons they were also an occupant of the dorm,who stays here but a bit higher from the two"kakalabas lang namin mula sa building na may malaking swimming pool,this is the practice place of the swimmers in the school according to the girl.

Typical

"Like they were special?"I paused.

"They're more than special.Pupunta naman pala tayo sa library ngayon."

"Bakit naman?"

"Kasi next stop natin yung library,nandito sa instructions oh,."

"Im not talking to the library,the black dragons as you called them,why are they more special?"

"I dont know,kind of really distinguished in all of us here"

I eyed her and whisper in a very creepy voice,
"Maybe they're vampires or wolves or monsters..Waiting for the night to come.Red eyes,sharp fangs,thirsty for our blood.Imagine that,one of them will open the window of your room at twelve o'clock in the evening and uncover the  blanket in you,very slowly very.. slowly she will touch your stomach and dive her hands with long nails on it and your blood splash at the bed,at the floor,at the-"natigilan ako ng nawala sa likod ko ang mukha ng babaeng tumo-tourguide sa akin.

Hey where did she go?

I just shrugged and continue to walked.I only made a few steps when someone stop me and made me turn to her.The girl I dont even know shouted in my face,"Tulong!!!Tulong!!!may  taong dumayb sa
swimming pool!!!"

"So?let it be"I said.

"Nilulunod nya sarili nya!!!"

I give her a bored look,"Im hungry, you have here a cafeteria right?where is it?"

Her expression turned shocked and run again to where she came from, leaving me without answering my question.

People here are useless

That guide and I had been walking in an hour,surrounding the g*ddamn school,I already know where the botanic garden,the laboratories,the Tech Realm where they keep all the technologies here,the music,arts,languanges,sciences department etcetera etcetera. The places I dont even care.And the cafeteria,my most awaited part of the place I wanted to be right now doesnt come up in the conversation.

I  pace along to a pavement that looks like being compressed by the two greek designed building.

As I go out to the light I saw a wide ground again with man- made ponds and fountains in the center of  hundreds of sakura trees.The tree in Japan coated of pink flowers.

Japan ba to?!

Different students from different departments are here.Some are sitting at the lawn and some are sitting at the wood benches.

"Saan ba ang cafeteria dito?"
tinanong ko ang babaeng kumakain ng sandwich.She was writing several notes in a book contained bar lines.

"Halika,samahan na kita"she offered.

"Okay"lumakad na kami papalayo sa ground ng Japan.

"Ako pala si Mashi,ikaw?"
We are approaching in a fifth floored building now.