Chap.6:The Farm

Yup,you see that right Pietro Boselli everyone!!! He got the role of someone here in the story.You'll figure it out soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chap.6:The Farm

After I recollected my thoughts under this waiting-to-be-perish porch,I entered the maindoor of  the farmhouse and looked around.I take a step and stopped when the floor under my shoes are squeaking.
But I continued anyway,I first saw the spacious living room,and checked everything out,the dining room,the dining alcove,the kitchen was great yet a bit old.Or should I say very old.

There was also one bedroom here in the ground floor and a  bathroom too.Samantalang sa ikalawang palapag naman may isang masters bedroom,which  will be my room.One toilet and bathroom and a balcony that facing the other one of the room in the ranch house.I hope no one lives there but rats.Im usually careless in taking and wearing my clothes on so yeah when there was someone in that room,he or she will gonna see me naked.And that is some situation I dont want to happen.
The stairs leading to the second floor has seventeen steps.Its high,I know.

First thing I did was removed the carnation colored silk that covered every furnitures here,coated with dust in the living room as I expected.There was a sofa there,a  cabinet with figurines,an old center table,a picture of some lady in a huge frame,wide bookshelves with books in both side.A grand piano in the left corner,a recliner,and more cabinets with more figurines.And gargoyles too,standing at every corner of the house and had a height of a ten year old filipino child.

The kitchen had a brandnew double door refrigerator,thank you to whoever put it here.But when I open it,I could only see bottled water.
The cupboards had nothing inside of it too.The drawers under the sink had a few materials like knives,scissors,tapes and etc.
There was an island too at the center.

The bathroom was wide,it had a faucet and a cupboard with nothing.There was a sliding door in the kitchen that lead to a back porch under the portico.
In the second floor,yung master bedroom mayroon ding napakalawak na kama,note to mind I need to change the cover of it.There was a medium length windows and a glass sliding door that opens the balcony.Gladly,its not broken.I sat on a swivel chair in a wooden study table and rotate myself with it.

My vision was a mixture of colors when I decided to stop.I close and open my eyes and touched my thundering stomach,guess what Im hungry again.
I stand up and went downstairs,finding my ten pieces of buko pie missing.

Where the heck did it go?

I kneel and looked under the kitchen table,none.I searched all over the place,no sign of the pies.

I turned around when I hear a noisy chewing at the front porch.

I angrily stepped outside of the house and saw a wolf-like dog,eating my buko pies.It stopped when it saw me.

"A lost dog and very hungry too."I saw the tattered paperbag and crumbs of pies in the bermuda grass growing in the ground.

It whimpers."Come here"the dog advanced to me.As its paws holding my right shoulder.The dog is well-trained by its owner and let it wander to steal something to eat for survival.

"Go home when your done."It only barks and continued to eat.

I left and walked to the other separate small house.It looks like a barn to me.I pull the wooden door and went inside.

I found the chevy,Miranda had said and theres a tractor too.But its needs rebuilding.I strode to the old brown chevrolet,open its door and I saw that the key was in its keyhole.I turned it and the pickup truck comes to life.

Not bad.

The dog suddenly appeared and barked at the front of the truck,"You dont have a home,do you?From now on you'll live here with me,Chiro"

He barks letting me know he loves his name.

"Hop on"I open the passengers door and it did what I commanded,its tail was wagging.

I drived the truck outside as I looked around the farm.At the back of the farmhouse,there were two separate barn looking  building.Yards away from these barns was a wide  ground that has different vegetables and fruits planted on it.Squash,pumpkins,melons,bananas,tar apples,guavas,egglant,ampalaya,okra,cabbage,tomatoes,onions and other vegetables you could think of.I saw pineapples and trees of mangoes here.

I am going to be rich!!!!!!

I laughed and yelled,

"Chiro,lets get some baskets!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stop the pick up truck in front of the farm and hop out to open the gate.

I've gathered woods from the forest for the roof,walls and floors.

I also found some used paints in the garage where I saw the chevy.I'll paint it to the walls next time.

When Im done hammering the roof,I started fixing the floors immediately which I finished the half of it.Bukas ko na lang ipagpatuloy yun.

"Long day"

Umupo kami pareho ng asong pinangalanan kong Chiro sa front porch habang kumakain ng vegetables salad na walang mayonaise just a pint of salt and it tasted great for a hungry food lover like me.I glanced at the baskets full of vegetables in the kitchen."Were going to make money surely tomorrow,Chiro"

My dog and I star gazed.After that I go to bed without a blanket,because theres none here.I hope this place is not cold when the dawn arrives.

I let myself fall asleep after Chiro settled himself to the floor beside my bed.

******************************************************************************

Another short chapter!!!!!!

Sorry guys but I will do better and longer one next time.

(Eating fruits in Colle's farm)

P.S:I like mangoes.

-CMM