Blood

Annabeth POV

What?

That was the only coherent thought in my head right now.

"so you just agreed for us to go out there and face something we don't even know?" I finally recapped. Percy nodded refusing to look me in the eyes. Let me recap what just happened.

>▶~15 minutes ago~◀<

Chris ran up to me. "Chiron wants to talk to you, Nico, Thaila, and Percy privately" he said. Nodding I ran to the big house to find Thiala already there. We where waiting on Percy, Surprise Surprise. Nico popped in from the shadow under the table. Frowning he sat beside Thalia, though not before slamming his head into the table and saying words that would have gotten him turned into a lily had Persephone been there. Finally Percy ran through the door looking traumatized.

"Percy what's wrong? " Thalia asked.

"They caught me by the lake, Chris distracted them long enough for me to get away, Tyche be with him." Percy said

"Who caught you?" this time it was Nico.

"The Aphrodite cabin" Percy shuddered causing everyone in the room to laugh after giving him looks filled with pity. By now we where all sitting down and waiting on Chiron. It didn't take long before Chiron came in with his wheelchair.

"ah children,  I called you today because I fear you may be the only ones capable of this task." he spoke carefully. Percy instantly straightened up and stopped laughing.

"what do you mean Chiron? " he questioned anxiously.

"er, well, there is something in the woods around Camp Half Blood and it has been causing some of the wolves from the hunt to go missing. " At this Thalia nodded.

"Kyn, Luna, Jek, and Rayn* went missing just last week. Now I'm worried because Kyn and Jek are just puppies. "  She informed. Chiron sighed before continuing,

"I want you four to go and see if you can figure it out"

"we'll do it" Percy said without even looking to see if I had thought about it

>~now~<

Percy refused to look me in the eyes. "I've told you not to make decisions without me Percy why don't you listen to me?" Percy shook his head,

"I'm sorry it's just that Thalia sounded so upset and the puppies went missing and it just happened." he explained.

"Well-"

"Lay off him Annabeth he just wanted to help, besides would you have said no?" Nico spoke up. Glaring at the son of Hades I walked to tha Athena cabin to pack my stuff.

XxX Nico XxX

I frowned as Annabeth 'spoke' to Percy. "lay off him Annabeth he just wanted to help, besides would you have said no?" I asked causing her to glare at me and leave. Percy went to follow her but Thalia intercepted him.

"You need to pack, this could take a long time. and you need to be prepared. " she explained before pointing Percy to his cabin. Once the door to cabin 3 closed she turned to me.

" Does Annabeth always treat Percy like that? " she asked me.

"I'm here just as much as you are so we are on the same page. I don't like it though." I told her.

"We need to watch them from now on to make sure it doesn't get bad."  I nodded at her words "now go we need to pack and go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* pronounced rain

(My sister wanted a story like this so i decided to try something. Hope you guys like it)

I was told to go ahead and post this. I will have another chapter for Trapped once it is finished.