New View

♧Kyle Pov♧

I led the group to a small platform in the center of camp.

"Percy, Nico I need the two of you to stand up here with me. Neih as well. The rest of you should stand to the side. " I explained and helped Percy onto the platform. He was still suffering from a low blood level so his balance was off. Once everyone was ready I let out a whistle. Percy looked over at me. I smiled as the members of the pack trickled into the clearing.

"Does anyone object to a pack meeting? " I asked. Silence. "We have two beings here that wish to join our pack. Brought by Neih after being rescued from a vampire. They are Percy and Nico. Does anyone wish to turn Nico?" I waited as they spoke amongst themselves.

"I will" a girl announced.

"Come and introduce yourself to young Nico." I said stepping down off the platform. She stepped onto the stage.

XxX Nico Pov XxX

I watched Nervously as the girl walked onto the stage. She had straight blonde-brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"I'm Olivia, you an call me Liv though. Now I am going to bite you and give you some of my blood. Are you okay with that?" She asked me. I nodded. "Okay can I see your wrist?" I raised my arm and she grabbed it. She counted to three before biting me. My body went stiff as Percy tried to get up. There wasn't much pain though. Liv let my arm go before biting her own to give me the blood. Looking down at my wrist I saw a few red bruises but there was no blood. She placed her bleeding arm to my mouth.

"Just take some of the blood." she said kindly. I licked some of the blood off before gagging at the flavor. I felt something within me change. Falling to my knees I started to itch. Liz brought our a mirror and I saw myself. I was a wolf. My fur was black with white paws, the tip of my tail and the tips of my ears were also white. I smiled and wagged my tail before nudging Percy and looking at Kyle. He nodded and I stood beside Percy.

"Now Percy is an interesting case. Do any of you remember the legend of the Blood Pups." A hand lifted.

"I do Kyle, They where wolves from birth, born of humans and hunted by vampires for their blood." Kyle smiled.

"Thank you Jay. As he said. What he didn't say was there where two ways to awaken a blood pup. One is to wait until they turn twenty-one. The other is blood from another wolf. Please welcome Percy, Blood Pup of the New Moon pack. Be gentle and kind for he is weak from a vampire attack. This meeting is at a close please welcome these two into the pack." With that he jumped off the Platform. "Neih take Percy to the tent Jared prepared" he ordered. Percy looked half conscious. She nodded as she helped Percy off the platform. I managed to turn back into a human and started to follow Neih when Kyle grabbed my arm.

"Will you walk with me please? " I nodded.

"Sure what's up?" He led me further from the crowd.

"You knew that Percy was a blood pup. Neih told me. How did you know? " I looked at him shocked.

"well you caught me. I've seen that behavior before. He was overly loyal and had great senses even for a demigod. He also had a scary wolf stare and got along too well with Lupa's wolves." I said looking down. "I went to visit him one day and caught a vampire lurking outside of his window. That was the final clue until today. Now I know that I am right and I have to protect him from himself. " I finished. Kyle nodded before motioning for me to go back to my tent.

"Oh and Nico," I turned around. "your not the only one that can protect him. Let others help." I nodded before walking back to my tent. I smiled when I saw Percy sleeping in a sleeping bag on the ground. Quietly so not to wake him up I crawled into my own sleeping bag before letting sleep take my mind.

~

Is it any good guys?

Once again perico is not a pairing.