Chapter 1 ~ Introductions

Baylee POV

"Baylee!" my mum's voice drifted up the stairs. Well more like foster mum, but I've lived with her since I was a baby so it wasn't really that different.

"Yes?" I called back.

"The Potters will be here soon!"

"K!"

"There's no need to shout, I'm right here" she said with mock annoyance as she entered my room.

"I thought you were downstairs!"

"And now I'm here" she had an amused look on her face "Baylee, can you please try and clean your room, their going to be here any minute" she said as she look over my room

"Ya mom, I know, you just said that" a small smile building on my face.

As she left my room I started laughing, sometimes we have the weirdest conversations.

The Potters. Our Families were close and I had known James since birth. Our mums used to joke about how we would grow up and get married. I however, never saw James that way. We were more like siblings. We only hung out in the summer, though, as I really didn't like his friends and how he acted around them. I also had lily, who couldn't stand the sight of James. I had tried to convince her that he wasn't that bad but it didn't t really work

"Not that bad? Oh please, he's an arrogant toe rag who only thinks about himself and his precious friends" she had said. Lily had then gone on to insult all four boys in turn only laying off Remus a tiny bit. I decided to give up on convincing her and just tolerate her hatred for him.

I got up and glanced in the mirror, quickly. I never gave much thought to how I looked and to be honest, I didn't care.

I was wearing a light pink ruffled dress with a dark brown cropped tie-front top. I had on brown leather boots that came up just below my knee. I also had a necklace of crystal flowers, a brown leather bracelet, a pair of my light pink sunglasses, and a light fedora. For makeup I had on a cream colored lip-gloss, light mascara, and some perfume.

OUTFIT: click external link on side of page

I grabbed my leather bag, and threw the strap over my head. I took this bag with me everywhere. I then ran out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

"Ok, the potters are bringing one of James' school friends with them so I want you to play nice, alright?" My mum said as I walked into the kitchen. I groaned, it was probably one of James' 'gang'.

"Baylee..." my mum said, in a warning tone.

"Fine. But if they tick me off, though, I have a right to snap" I told her

"Baylee, promise you'll try and keep that temper of yours under control"

"Fine, I'll try" I promised. My mom smiled and thanked me. I strolled into the living room, my dad was at work. My dad was a wizard, my mum was a muggle. I walked to the mantelpiece looking at each photo. There were various ones of all three of us; me, my mum and my dad. The biggest one was of lily and I at Hogwarts. It moved

My hair was blowing in my face and lily kept looking at the camera and laughing. I laughed too. I dont laugh much, not properly anyway.

I walked back into the kitchen and sat down, waiting for them to arrive. After ten minutes of them still not getting here, I decided to go back upstairs.

"Baylee, where are going?" my mum asked as she saw me start to leave.

"Upstairs" I replied in a slightly bored tone

"Ok, just don't stay up there for to long, they should be coming any minute"

"K"

I got up to my room, and set down my bag. I looked around 'what to do?' I thought. I walked over and picked up my favorite thing in my room: my Hot-pink and gold electric guitar, and started playing.

________________________________________________________

Ok, well i just have to say, WOW! i cant beleive i just wrote that! hehehe ;) thank you so much for anyone who reads this, this is just an idea i had and i started writing.

so please!....

COMMENT

VOTE

:)