Chapter 2 ~ Dung Bombs

I would like to dedicate this chapter to OppositeAngel for being my first ever fan! thank you so much!!

________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 ~ Dung Bombs

James POV

“Boys! Get down here now! We were supposed to be at the Stryker’s 10 minutes ago!” I heard my mum screech from the bottom of the stairs.

The four of us; my mum, dad, Sirius and I were supposed to be going to the Stryker’s for the last three days of summer, and then going straight to kings cross together.  My parents and Mr. and Mrs. Stryker are very good friends, they also have a daughter Baylee.  Baylee and I have been friends since birth. Our mums used to joke how one day we would grow up and get married. However I just see Baylee as a sister. We only hang out in the summer though; she doesn’t like my friends much.

During the summer Sirius moved in with us and got away from his horrible, pure-blood obsessed family. My parents don’t mind though, and I have always thought of him as a brother.

 I really hope Baylee doesn’t freak out when she finds out I’m bringing Sirius. She can be very intimidating when she wants to be.

“Ok!” we both yelled back to my mum.

At the moment, we were upstairs spying on my parents, trying to find the right moment to release our newly made dung bomb.

“Oi Prongs!”  Sirius shout-whispered. We all came up with nicknames for ourselves last year, after we successfully became illegal animagi. The three of us; peter, Sirius and I decided to become animagi in order to help Remus and his werewolf transformations every full moon.

Peter turns into a rat, so he is called ‘Wormtail’. Sirius is a big black dog; we call him ‘Padfoot’.  Lastly, I am a stag, and they decided to call me ‘Prongs’. Because Remus is the werewolf, his nickname is ‘Moony’. Together we make up the ‘Marauders’ – the pranksters of the school.

“PRONGS!” Sirius yelled as loud as he dared, with my parents right below us.

“What!” I said harshly as I glared at him.

“Now!”

We dropped the dungbomb directly between both my parents, and ducked behind the banister---

BANG!

“Aargh!” both my parents were yelling. The moment they realized what happened, mum rounded on us, while dad tried to stifle his laughter.

“JAMES! SIRIUS! GET YOUR BUTS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!”

Sirius looked at me and we both sprinted down stairs, we knew that if mum got mad, you did not want to cross her. Once we got down there we started coughing from all the fumes. Winky and Terra, two of our house elves, were already cleaning it up, and fixing my parents up so they didn’t smell.

“What is the meaning of this!” mum yelled at us once she saw we were down there.

“I, uh… we, um… er…wanted to… have a little fun?”  I asked more than stated.

“Hmph, my mum scoffed at us, well there’s no time to clean up now. Come on, James you’re with me, Sirius you go with Charlus, we’re apparating” mum told us and I went over to her, and Sirius with my dad.

‘POP!’ for a second I cant breathe; it feels as though I’m being squeezed into a jar-‘CRACK’. Out of nowhere we are all standing in front of Baylee’s house, she lives in a nice two-story off-white home with an open front porch. In the back there is a flower and vegetable garden and some trees. They also have a tire swing, a bench, and a table with an umbrella over it. On the top floor of the house there’s a nice-sized window overlooking the entire backyard, that’s in Baylee’s room.  If I listen really hard I can hear music coming from upstairs.

My mum walks up to ring the doorbell and not 3 seconds later its opened by medium-sized, skinny woman with long curly (or frizzy depending on the circumstances) blond hair.

“Rebecca, it’s so good to see you! I was worried something happened!” Mrs. Stryker exclaimed while pulling mum into a hug

“We had an…, she paused to playfully glare at us, incident, with a dung bomb” if I’m not mistaken it seemed as though she was trying to hold in laughter.

“Oh dear! Well come in, come in” she said as she ushered us into the house

“How are you Charlus, James, and, she paused and looked at Sirius, you must be James’ school friend, it’s very nice to meet you “she said to each one of us in turn, while shaking Sirius hand

“It’s nice to meet you too, I’m Sirius Black, Mrs. Stryker” he replied very politely, and uncharacteristically.

“Oh, please call me Susan, and that goes for you too James” she added while looking at me.

“Um, Susan, do you know where Baylee is?” I asked, looking around, trying to see if she was here

“Probably in the main room, if not then try her bedroom”

“ok thanks” I replied as Sirius and I were already walking around her

As we walk into they main room, we can hear my parents laughing about something, probably about Sirius.

Seeing as she wasn’t in here I was about to walk out but Sirius stopped me, he was looking at all the pictures.

Sirius POV

We walked in and since she wasn’t here, James started to leave but I held him back, I wanted to see these pictures. There were about four or five of Baylee, her mum, and dad, but the one that caught my attention was the biggest one, it moved.

There were two girls in the picture; one had long brownish-black hair that was blowing in her face. She was laughing and looking at the camera, while having her arm around the other girl. The second girl I recognized as Lily Evans, otherwise known as Prongs’ one true love; he adored her, while she hated his guts. She had long wavy dark red hair that was also blowing in her face. She too was laughing into the camera with her arm around girl one which I recognized as Baylee.

“Oi Padfoot, come on stop staring” he said with amusement.

“I was not staring; I was just looking with interest” I replied feebly.

James started laughing so I hit him round the head “Ow! Mate, I was just…nothing” he replied with a smirk on his face

“come lets go, where’s her room?” desperate to get off that subject.

Still smirking, James took the lead and went upstairs with me following him, we got to a door at the end of the hallway, and he was about to knock when we heard a guitar start to play and someone singing, we opened the door as quietly as we could, and crept in.

___________________________________________________

How was it? was it bad, was it good, was it a train-wreck. i would really appreciate feedback!!

Remember!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME!!

:)