Chapter 6 ~ Lots of Laughs

THANK YOU ALL YOU PEOPLES WHO HAVE READ THIS STORY, IT HAS MEANT THE WORLD TO ME!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

I HAVE A LITTLE NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU PLEASE,  READ IT AND DONT JUST SKIP OVER IT, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! THNX!!!

_____________________________________________

Chapter 6 ~ Lots of Laughs

Baylee POV

Apparently Lily stayed on the phone to call James a variety of different names because he didn’t come downstairs for over ten minutes. When he finally did arrive downstairs he had a huge grin on his face.

“Next time, I’d appreciate if you let me talk to Lily without her getting all worked up about you.” I told him.

“It was worth it” he smiled.

“James, stop smiling it’s creepy.”

“Sorry, was I smiling?” he asked, a broad grin still plastered onto his face.

“James, still smiling” I informed him.

“No I’m not” he chuckled.  I gave up and walked back into the kitchen where mine and James’ mum were discussing our OWL results. I poured myself some water and listened. Sirius was chatting away to James’ dad about something or other.

“We were just saying how well you all did on your OWLs. Much better than we all expected. My mum said.

“Gee, thanks for having faith in me” I rolled my eyes.

“You know what I meant”

“Anyway, Baylee, I haven’t really had the chance to talk to you yet, how have you been?”  Mrs. Potter asked me.

“I’ve been good, I’ve worked with my music a lot, and you know getting in shape, for Quidditch.”

“Oh, that’s right. Are you going to try for seeker again, going for your forth year?”

“Definitely” I smiled, I loved Quidditch, it’s probably the only time I ever hung out James during the year, but anyway, I’ve played Gryffindor seeker since third year, and we’ve won the house cup every time.  Winnings not everything, but it sure is a lot of fun! “How are you?” I asked Mrs. Potter.

“Oh, we’re fine. It’s a lot louder around the house with Sirius living with us. Otherwise, we’re all doing perfectly.”

“That’s good.” I smiled. Just then, we heard a loud bang from upstairs. We all exchanged strange looks. “I’ll go see what happened. Dad probably just fell off the bed or something.”

I turned the corner and burst out laughing. James was on the floor, still smiling.

“What happened?” I asked, between laughs. Sirius was at my side and was doubled over in laughter as well.

“I was-” I didn’t catch the last bit because he mumbled it to himself.

“What was that Prongs?” Sirius asked, a hand to his ear.

“I was-” again I didn’t hear but it appeared that Sirius had because he erupted into another fit of bark-like laughter.

“What did he say?”

“He said—he was—Dancing.” He tried to breath between laughs. I doubled over in laughter as well, I grabbed Sirius’ arm for support, and he put his hand on my back. James started laughing at us because we were in hysterics. Eventually, James stood up and Sirius and I jumped apart when my dad appeared at the top of the stairs.