Chapter 5 ~ Reminiscing, OWL's, and Phone Calls

i would like to dedicate this chapter to bacutie4eva because i am reading "surviving the mclane boys" and it is one of my favs. so far and i have read many, many bokks on wattpad so ya.

................................................................

 i am so sorry that i didnt upload last weekend. i tried to make up for it, this is the longest  chapter i've written so far! hope you like it!!

it was like six pages on microsoft word, but on here its only like three. ;(

___________________________________________________

 Chapter 5 ~ Reminiscing, OWL's, and Phone Calls

Baylee POV

I stepped out of my shower and walked over to my closet. Trying to find something wear, I pulled out a black ruffled skirt, the very same skirt I wore when Bethany, Courtney and I went and got our tattoos. I sighed remembering, as if it were yesterday.

We were all sitting in Courtney’s room discussing what we wanted to do that day.

“Bowling?” I suggested after about 20 minutes of throwing ideas around.

“Nah”

“We could watch a movie?”  I tried again.

“No, we did that yesterday, twice”

“Come on Baylee, it is your BIRTHDAY for crying out loud, we have to do something fun, something spontaneous” Courtney said while making elaborate hand motion, that I couldn’t help but smile at.

“Ooh! How about…, um…, er…, ah…, oh for crying out loud, someone else think of something to do! I’ve been the only one thinking of stuff for the last twenty minutes, while you guys just contradict me and make me think of something else.

“Oooh!  I have the bestest, most awesomest, frick’n sweetest idea!!” squealed Bethany as she jumped up and down on the bed.

Courtney and I started laughing, Bethany is always hyper, and when she just had 3 root-beers, and half her supply of candy (candy she saved from previous Halloweens, Easters, birthdays, etc.)She was SUPER, SUPER hyper and has the craziest, most random ideas.

“Oh please, tell us your bestest, most awesomest, frick’n sweetest idea” I replied making a dramatic impression of Bethany once I finished laughing. This only caused Courtney to laugh even harder.

“Hey don’t mock me, but seriously, this is awesome” Bethany replied with a frown on her face. She also had a mischievous glint in her, which she only has when her idea is incredibly stupid, and possibly dangerous, but you know, that’s our Bethany! That’s why we love her!! (Hahaha)

“Fine what is it” Courtney said as she got up and sat on the bed with us.

“Ok so you want to know what it is?” Bethany said, excitement clearly in her voice

“Duh” Courtney said as she looked at Bethany with an are-you-serious-I,-just-asked-you-that! Expression on her face.

“Ok so you really want to know what it is?”

“Yes” I said exasperated, I really just wanted to get this over with.

“Ok so you really, really want to know what it is?”

“YES!!” Courtney and I shouted at her, annoyed now, that we haven’t gotten an answer out of her yet.

“WESHOULDALLGOOUTANDGETPERMANENTTATTOOS!!”