Chapter 7 ~ My name's not Richard

Thank you to all my readers and fans i love you soo much! i am up to 883 reads and i am over-the-moon!! i love you all!!

___________________________________________________

Chapter 7 ~ My name's not Richard

Baylee POV

The next morning I woke up feeling better ‘I’ll just forget the whole ‘drop Baylee into the pool’ thing and get on with my life, sounds good, ya,  that’ll work…I think’

I walked downstairs to find Mr. and Mrs. Potter in the living room.

“Um, where are my parents” I asked slightly groggily to a startled Mrs. Potter.

“Oh! Good morning Baylee, I didn’t realize you were standing there, they’re in the kitchen”

“Ok, thanks, and ya good morning”

I headed towards the kitchen but not before bumping into a very flushed Sirius Black.

“What’s up with you? I questioned, eyebrows raised.

“Nothing” he grumbled and stormed past me, outside. James appeared at the top of the steps, looking amused.

“James, what did you do?

“Nothing” he said innocently and followed Sirius outside. I sighed and entered the kitchen.

“Morning mama, papa” I smirked.

“Its mum and dad to you” my dad smiled and gave me a hug.

“Oh but mum and dad gets boring after awhile.” I joked. My dad chuckled.

“We have a change in plans; we’re going to London tonight, instead.  That way we can get your stuff from Diagon Alley.” my mum explained. Although she was a muggle, she coped quite well with all the magical things.

“Oh, ok. What time is tonight” I asked

“We’ll leave around three. So I don’t know if you want to ring Lily and ask if she’s at the leaky cauldron?” my mum suggested. I nodded and went to grab the phone.

“Tell her I said hi!” my mum added. I dialed Lily’s number and waited for her to pick up.

“Hello?” it was her sister petunia.

“Hi, is Lily there?” I asked. On the other end of the line I could hear her sigh.

“Yes, hold on.” She said bitterly. After a bit of waiting and shouting, Lily’s voice came through the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey Lil!” I greeted her, enthusiastically.

“Oh, Hey Bayls, what’s up?”

“We’re coming to London today, instead.” I told her.

“Oh, cool, we’re going today too. What time are you getting there? She asked.

“Well, mum said three, but knowing the boys, we wont be ready until at least four…so about four-ish”

“Ok, I’ll see you later then.” She said

“Before I forget, my parents say hi!”

“Alright, tell them hi back.” She told me.

“Ok, see you later Lil’s” I replied and hung-up the phone.