Sunburn - Loki x Reader

"'Come to the beach,' she said. 'It will be fun, she said,'" you mumbled angrily at yourself.

You had just spent two days at the shore with your best friend. And it only took you one day to get completely burned. You brought sunscreen. You put it on 15 minutes before being exposed to the sun. You even applied it three more times while you were on the beach. But did that change anything? No. You still burned. Badly. Your thighs, and both of your legs were lobster red. You had patches of red on your shoulders and a thin strip above the top on your bikini bottom on your back. And lets not forget about your beat red stomach, and that small patch of red between your breasts. Yea, you were in serious pain. To make matters worse, you had to drive an hour home, in the heat because you drove down. Everything you wore hurt. Your jeans nearly made you cry, and shirts? Your stomach was so sensitive to the pain, even a feather made you whimper. It was now 6pm, you had just gotten home from your two day trip. You slowly brought your things inside, then laid on the bed as gently as possible. You soon felt pain, lying there in your baggy white sweat pants and a thin spaghetti strap. You strip down to just underwear and lay motionless under a thin blanket and try to fall asleep, when your beloved god of mischief walks in the bedroom. "(Y/n)? You're home! Why didnt you tell me? And why do you look like you're about to die?" Loki walked over to your bedside as you held the blanket under your neck. "Please dont touch me." I said calmly. "Um... why not?" he asked slightly confused. You took a breath and trued to stay calm, "Because I'm burnt... all... over..." Loki took a step back and his eyes widened. "What do you mean?! Who hurt you?!" You sighed and pinched the bridge between your eyes as you closed them. "Loki, no one hurt me, I was simply exposed to the sun for too long and got sunburn. It happens...please just let me rest." He looked at you sadly and sat back down on the bed side. He held your hand and looked at you. "How can I help?" He asked sweetly. You kept your eyes closed and turned you head to the side. "I just need to rest for a few days. I'll be fine then." Shortly after you fell asleep. As you slept, Loki used his magic to try and ease your pain. He kept this up for a while before getting tired. He changed into a pair of pajama pants, left off his shirt and crawled onto the other side of the bed. You were slightly awake and turned to look at him. "Thank you." You whispered. He looked over at you as he slid under the blanket you had on. (When you leave the A.C. off, night time gets too hot for crawling under the covers. You're better off with nothing, or just a blanket.) He stroked your cheek lightly, "Of course love." With that, Loki laid close to you, and tried not to touch you all night. When you woke up the next day your sunburn didnt hurt as badly, but there was still plenty of pain. Loki was already awake and looked at you curiously. He noticed what little you had on under the blanket. "Were you like that the entire night?" he asked. You simply nodded. Figured you could explain later. Loki chuckled and leaned close to you. "I must say, you're making it quite tempting for me to take you this morning." You turned and looked at him. Giving him a sweet, insincere smile. "Loki, if you so much as graze my skin," Your smile faded and you growled, "I will fucking kill you." He blinked and backed up a bit. "Um... how about I just, um, get us something to eat. I uh... I'll be back." A few minutes later and Loki came in the room with breakfast for you both. You chatted with each other for a bit before he cleared breakfast and asked to heal you completely this time. You held the blanket to youreself and tried to sit up. Loki gently pulled the blanket up from your legs and sat it on you upper thighs. He sighed. "How in the world did you manage this?" "Trust me, it gets worse." He shook his head and began to heal you. About twenty minutes later your body was sunburn free. You jumped up and hugged Loki tightly, the blanket caught between you two as barrier. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" You kissed him for a moment and then smiled at him. He looked at you with a hint of mischief in his eyes. "You do realize you owe me now, do you not?" You smiled back, "And what would you like?" He smiled  "I want to sleep."