Chapter 10

A few weeks have passed for the prince in pink, and he had to say that he was having more fun at this school than at any of the other ones.

The teachers were beyond nice to him. He was bonding extremely well with Tree Trunks, and got what he considered to be life saving tips on baking pies. Gumball still believes that it won't be enough to beat Tree Trunks' pies, and that was an achievement within itself to Tree Trunks.

Another one of the teachers was the Lord Acoustics. He is the music teacher, and it became obvious as to why he was given such a nickname. He either carries around acoustic instruments, or is singing. He has a type of sing song voice, so much so that it appears that he is singing a melody of his speech everywhere he goes, and that fascinated Gumball. He was an astounding teacher, and that put him with high regard in Gumball's book.

The third teacher that Gumball was getting friendly terms with was Mr. Ricardio. However, he was a little different when it came to talking to Gumball. He asked a lot more questions to Gumball than vice versa, and a lot of them weren't about academics. They were a little more about his past and social life than anything. Not that Gumball minded. There was something special about telling someone knew about his interests and hobbies. His friends basically knew him like the back of their hands, so nothing really could be "new" to them. Telling Mr. Ricardio, though, it was all news to him. He knew so little about Gumball, and even though it was clear that he wanted to know more about Gumball, there wasn't really much that Gumball wanted him to know. When he mentioned his past and social life, it was generally basic. Most of it was funny or entertaining stories of his past, and when it got too personal, which rarely happened, he put in a fews twists and tugs to the story to pull out the sensitive info.

Mr. Ricardio, who has started asking his classes to just refer to him by his first name, also knew quite a bit about one of Gumball's favorite things besides baking, which was of course chemistry. The fact that Gumball could be nerdy about one of his favorite things with someone that actually bothered to listen was nearly unheard of for Gumball. None of the people in his social group cared about science and chemistry, and more often than not barely even cared about academics. Gumball was similar to a computer when it came to chemistry. He could explain, in detail, the all about it with the same detail as a college professor.

Then there was his peers. He was, as well, getting along famously with the other students. He and LSP had hit it off pretty well, although it seemed that LSP only wanted to be friends with him to know more about him. Gumball's knowledge of what LSP is physically capable of with his lightspeed fingers, a phone, and being friends with nearly every single student on the campus, a simple slip could lead to drastic consequences and misunderstandings.

Through Fionna, he met someone who went by Flame, because of his fiery red hair and temper. He was very shy, very sweet, albeit that he has a very short fuse. He's on the basketball team, attractive, and social when he wasn't ticked off.

Besides the people that he had newly met, one was giving him so many mixed that it spread across the entire board. Marshall

The first day he was incredibly nice, the next he was a mix between a pretentious asshole and someone that Gumball felt comfortable with to spill all of his secrets. Since then, it has been jumping from two extremes of Marshall being as though he and Gumball were extremely close friends, to them appearing to be sworn enemies. It made whatever relationship they had all the more interesting. Frustrating, but interesting.

That led to today, where classes have officially ended, and Gumball had to go to Music Club, which was something that Gumball had mixed feelings about, and it was only because of its president.

With his violin strung on his back, he went to the library, which was where the Music Club was allowed to meet. He walked down the thinning hallways, seeing others walk in his direction with music cases, as well. Among them was Fionna and Cake. They spotted him as well and called him over.