Chapter5

Once we had dropped Kenzie and Addy home me and Dean went to his house. I spend so much time there when my parents are gone that ive got a wardrobe at his house. We got inside and straight away Dean pushed me up against the door and kissed me.

He lifted me up still kissing me and took me over to his couch where he led me down and got on top. We were kissing for ages and i could feel his erect penis against my leg.That always scared me because i wasnt ready for having sex yet but i still carried on kissing him.

He was rubbing up and down on me getting his fix(orgasm) without putting anything inside me this is what he usually does and i dont mind because he hasnt had sex in two years because of me so i told him he can do what he wants to me just not put anything inside me yet.

''Your mine no one elses your all mine no other boy touches you like i do'' he kept whispering in my ear.

He always said things like this to me but i never take notice.Tonight it was different though every time he said it he moved faster and harsher he was biting at my neck and squeezing my breast. He kept saying it going faster and faster and i was starting to get scared.

''Wait Dean s-s-stop'' I whimpered

''Shhhh Shhhh it alright baby'' he said but he didnt stop.It was starting to hurt me the force he was going.

''Dean stop please Dean s-s-stop DEAN PLEASE'' he finally stopped and i ran to the bathroom and locked the door i could hear him running up after me.

BANG BANG BANG

''OPEN THE DAMN DOOR ANNABELLE''

''D-D-D-DEAN-N P-P-LEASE ST....''

''OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR'' he shouted cutting me off.

''IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR IM KNOCKING IT DOWN 1.......2....''

i quickly opened the door and he dragged me out and pushed me against the wall.

''Dean please what have i done please why are you being like this'' I cried

he squeezed my breast and bit my neck

''Im showing you that your mine not that fucker who hugged you today NO BOY TOUCHES YOU LIKE THAT. UNDERSTAND NO ONE''

''But but he my friend dean''

''I dont give a fuck''

''Please stop'' i slid down the wall crying. This was the first time he had ever shouted at me or used physical force on me and boy was i scared.I mean come on theres this big muscley guy who is 9 years older than you and your a tiny little girl. who wouldnt be shitting theselves.

''Baby dont cry i love you'' he squatted down next to me and wiped away the tears.

''I cant do this i cant believe you did that umm i-i-ive got to go dont call me or pick me up or anything just leave me alone''

I ran out of the house and back home locked all of the doors and fell on the couch crying my eyes out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please :)