Chapter7

PICTURE OF BLAIN DENVER---------------------------------------------------------------->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out my timetable for the 3rd time and looked at what lesson i had today Maths and Science have been BORING.

Maths-Mrs Martin

BREAK

Science-Mr Bancroft

History-Mr Kershaw

LUNCH

R.E- Miss Davis

P.e- Mr Locke

Urggh what a great day :/ The only lesson i like on there is P.E :(.

I walked into History and saw Blain sat in his seat so i took my seat next to him.Everone filed there way in the class and Mr Kershaw started the lesson.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

omg i cant belive it's been 5 minutes since i last looked at the clock this lesson is going wayyyy to slow !!!!

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing , i looked at the screen and saw that Dean had text me i was deating wether to open it or just delete it. I chose open.

''Hey princess, look i am so sorry please can we talk i miss holding you in my arms i need you back im sorry for what i did i got a it out of control i just get really jelouse please can we talk after you finish school? LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX''

I giggled to myself at the last line, but i still had to make my mind up if i wanted to talk to him yet.

''Are you gonna sit with us at lunch or are you two gonna be loners again'' Blain said jokingly pulling me out of my thoughts

''Har Har very funny and we are sitting with you lot :)''

''Come on then lets go then the bell has just gone you were to wrapped up in your own world you didnt hear it''.

'':D''

Me and blain walked out of class and down the corridor for lunch.