Chapter17

Dean P.OV

Finally were here, I stopped the car , got out and cradled a sleeping Annie in my arms. I kicked the door open with my foot, i took her upstairs and layed her down on our bed.I took off her shoes and pulled the blanket over her.

I walked out out of the bedroom and went downstairs to start making Annies favourite spaghetti bolognese. I set out the table and finished cooking the food. When it was ready i put the plates on the table. I turned around Annie was standing there looking all cute and dazzled from just waking up.

''Hey princess i made you favourite. Come sit'' i said

she walked over to the table slowly and sat down, we began to eat.

''Why'' she asked in the middle of dinner

''Huh''

''Why did you kidnap me and why did you kill blain''

''I wanted you back and now i have you back :) as for blain lets not talk about it''

''WHY NOT I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU DID IT''

i started to get mad but i would keep my temper in check.

''HUH GO ON THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU DID''

''I HATE YOU'' i stood up knocking my chair over and pushed her back down on hers.

''You wanna know what i did'' I said venomousley while towering over her

'' Well i hit him with a bat just to make him go unconsious.Then i thought no im not gonna just kill him so i took him off some where deep in the woods and tourtured him you wanna know what id did i stabbed him in evry place possible that wouldnt kill him then i messed up his pretty little face i hurt him so bad that he was begging me to kill him and thats what i did i slit his throat nice and slow and watched the life drain out of him. Then i left him there hoping a fucking animal would eat him to bad he was found though haha.''

I looked up to see she was crying oh god no i didnt want her to cry ''Baby im so sorry i just lost my temper''

She screamed and ran upstairs l ocking the bedroom door.. FUCK why did i always have to mess things up!