Chapter24

Annie P.O.V

Today is my wedding day and i cant wait to dump Deans sorry ass at the alter :D. Right now i am in a hotel room getting ready with Annie and all my other friends i told Dean to stay at the house i had to get away from there.

 I had just done my hair and make-up and now iv'e just put my dress on, i picked this dress out for myself the one thing i have actually been able to do in this whole wedding so i though theres no point in getting a big fancy one if im ditching him but i wanna take my moneys worth so i got a simple beautiful one. Not sounding big head or anything but i looked stunning.

''OH MY GOD YOU LOOK ABSOLOUTLEY BEAUTIFUL!!!'' Addy shouted all the girls agreed with her.

*BANG* The door flew open as Dean barged into the room.

''I'd like to speak to Annie alone please'' Dean said to calm for my liking. All of the girls walked out of the room and Dean shut the door behind them.

''You look beautiful''He said

''It's bad luck to see the bride before she's at the alter'' i said hoping he didnt hear the fear in my voice

''Bad lucks already been cursed upon us'' SHIT i screamed in my head as he held up my dairy

''So you were planning to leave me at the alter, make a fool out of me in front of my freinds and family'' He casualy spoke while flicking through the dairy. I didnt say a word i was waiting for the fireworks and not to 2 seconds later they came.

''WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS .. I KILLED YOUR FRIEND SO FUCKING WHAT HE WAS ALL OVER YOU .....I LOVE YOU AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT .....IVE DONE EVERYTHING TO TRY AND MAKE YOU HAPPY. IV'E BEEN NICE ,BOUGHT YOU GIFTS TOOK YOU PLACES, IVE DONE EVERYTHING.'' and there are the fireworks

I dont know why but for some strange reason all the way through that little speech silent tears started to fall down my face.

''I hate you'' i whispered

''what''

''I HATE YOU!!!! AND LUCKY FOR YOU, YOU FOUND OUT NOW BECAUSE IM STILL LEAVING YOUR SORRY ASS'' I ran past him and out of the room, i could hear him following me. I was about to run downstairs when he stood in front of me and gripped my arms shaking me.

''Why would you do this huh? why'' Tears started to fall out of his eyes

''I told you why''

''You dont hate me though ... i see it you know every time you say you hate me i see that little something in your eyes that tell me diffrent. i am the first boy you have ever loved and you can't lose your feelings that quick'' Dean said

''JUST GET OFF ME. GET OFF ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE'' I yelled trying to get my arms out off his grip.

''NO WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS'' he shouted

''NO WE DON'T NOW GET......OFF'' with that i pushed him off me,staring at the shock on his face as he tried to grab me again to steady himself but i stepped back and froze watching him fall down two flights of stairs. He wasn't moving, he was bleeding, this was my chance to run.Run while he is down but something was stopping me it can't have been love so it must have been guilt. I dont know how long i was stood there just watching the blood pour from his head but a scream snapped me out of my frozen state.