Chapter16

Dean P.O. V

I looked over at Annie ,who was asleep, and admired her beautiful face. We had been driving for about 3 hours now and she had gotten tired. I love her so much, the only reason i didnt talk to her after the whole 'me getting out of control at my house' incident is because i was upset with myslef.

 I was going to talk to her but i heard she had gone on holiday so i followed her only to find her dancing with that dickhead and if it wasnt clear enough yes i killed Blain and no this isnt my first time killing somebody trust me if you mess with mine and Annie's relationship i will fuck you up in everyway possible.

Addy P.O.V

After we all finally got the door down Annie was nowhere to be found and i was so scared.The others were blowing it off saying shit like oh she's problay just gone for a walk because the balcony doors are open.

I walked out of the front door after telling everyone i was going for a walk. I walked down the warm streets of florida at my own speed, just thinking about life.

*SNAP**CRUNCH*

I quickly turned around to see who was behind me and saw kenzie, i screamed out of shock.

''Hahahahah babe whats up?'' Kenzie laughed

''Leave me alone''

''Woah what have i done?. Whats wrong?'' Its was then i broke into tears

''Annie's gone missing and i dont know where she is kenzie im really scared'' i cried

''Annie's problay with Dean babe he said he was coming to get her not long ago i will take you to our house its about four hours away though'' Kenzie told me

''ok just as long as i can see Annie ''

Kenzie P.O.V

''You ok now'' i asked her. she was looking down so i tilted her chin up with my finger and kissed her gorgeus lips. I led her towards my car ,she got in and i drove off to my new house.

The only reason we got this house is so we could kidnap the girls and keep them there with us. Looks like Dean had to kidnap Annie but Addy came willingly so im fine.

Im not mean and im not leading Addy on the wrong path from seeing her friend i would do anything to make my Addy happy but that doesnt mean i wont punish her badly if she does me wrong Dean's the same with Annie.