THE OUIJA THAT WOULDN'T GO AWAY

I have been into ghosts and stuff since I was five. I loved it so much because it was very mysterious. So when I went to the store with some friends and found a "Glow In the Dark" Ouija board, I had to have it. We took it to my friend Lindsay's house and went to her room and set it up on a coffee table. We turned off the lights and the board began to glow (nothing strange). We began to channel a spirit named Sandy, who claimed to have been murdered in the house, and the killer had never been caught. She told us all she knew about the killer.

About 12:00 a.m. that night we decided to go to sleep, so we left the Ouija board on the table and covered it up with a sheet so it wouldn't keep us awake with the light. As soon as we got under the covers and got comfortable, the board began to glow red!

And this is where the weird stuff starts to happen: the table fell over, the bed levitated and the board landed on the bed at our feet. We began to really get freaked out and decided to take it outside and put it in the shed until morning.

About 2:00 a.m., when we finally went to sleep, we heard this weird thumping sound like someone was walking through the house. We didn't really pay attention until the door swung open to the room and in came the Ouija board! We got so scared that we ran outside, took a match and burned it. ~ Cutie Pie