PAST LIFE MOM

This happened to me a year ago. My boyfriend and I were watching something about ghosts on TV and he mentioned the Ouija board. I told him I played it when I was little, and he told me he never played it but was interested. We decided to go to Target and buy one that glows in the dark.

We headed back and turned off all the lights in my room and lit a few candles. We contacted a little boy who was eight years old from the 1700s. He had an odd name because he was from a different country. I asked, "Why are you here?" He kept spelling out MOM really fast, over and over. I asked, "What do you mean 'mom'?" And he spelled: YOU. I asked, "I'm your mom?" and he spelled: PAST LIFE YOU WERE MY MOM. This scared me so much. And he kept telling us how he didn't like my boyfriend and that his dad is someone three years older that I will meet soon. My boyfriend just laughed.

I've had dreams about me in old clothes and this little boy in which he kept saying, "Mommy, I'll meet you soon." I had the same dream for a month until I met my recent boyfriend. Then the dreams changed to the little boy saying that I was on the right path to meet him and that I'm "with daddy now." My boyfriend, Matt, decided to play the Ouija board after I told him about this. We contacted the little boy. He said that he is with us now and that Matt and I are soulmates; he knew we would meet again so he could come back. We asked, "What do you mean you're with us?" He answered: YOU'RE PREGNANT. I got mad because I thought a demon or something was just messing with us and I said goodbye.

A few weeks later I find out I am pregnant - and I was terrified. I thought the demon would possess my child. A few months later when Kyle arrived, he was blue eyed with blonde hair, just like the Ouija child said he was. Sometimes I'm happy I'm with my family I was supposed to have. But sometimes I wonder... if there is something wrong with Kyle, like possession. - Monika S.