The protector

"Are you sure you're going to be okay living with your dad for a while?" my mom asks me. 

"Yeah mom everything will be perfect." I lie with a fake smile. The last time I lived with my dad him and a couple of his friends got drunk and ganged up on me. 

"Well if anything goes wrong I want you to call me and I'll get here as soon as I possibly can. I won't let you get hurt again." She said seriously holding onto my hand and gripping it kind of tight. 

"Don't worry mom, even Derick has told me that dad has changed." 

She just looks at me for a second.  

"Please call me as soon as you get home mom." I whisper. 

She tells me she will then I get out of the car and get my bags and walk up to the steps. 

My dad and cousin Derick greet me outside and my mom drives away. 

I run up to my cousin Derick and hug attack him. 

"Derick I missed you!!" I yell. 

"I missed you too anah." he whispers. 

His tone of voice worries me....he is usually a lot happier to see me. 

I hug my dad then go to walk upstairs to get settled in. I look through the mirror and see them behind me looking at me really strangely.  

I worry about it for a second but then think nothing of it.  

I get up to my room and shut my door then I lay all my bags down. 

As soon as I settle in I take my clothes off and hop into the shower.  

I was my hair and body then stand there and let the warm water run down my body. 

I finally decide to get out and wrap a towl around myself then step back out into my room.  

I start to search through my bags for some clothes when suddenly I feel like someone is watching me. I look all over the room and in my bathroom but find no one. 

I turn the lights off and hop in bed.  

Out of nowhere my cousin Derick jumps on me in my bed and starts kissing me. 

I try to push him off but his force is too strong. 

"Derick what are you doing???" I very harshly whisper at him. 

"Something I should have done a long time ago...Anah I've seen the way you look at me." 

"I haven't looked at you in any fucking way!" I yell, getting very scared. 

"Shhh it'll be okay." he whispers. 

I try to push away again but it doesn't work. He takes my towl off of me. 

"Derick please don't do this... You're my cousin and I'm only only 16...please don't do this to me." 

Nothing seems to stop him. He forces hisself into me and I whimper. 

I try as hard as I can to stop him but he keeps going and pins my hands above my head. 

He gets rougher, harder and faster. I scream for my dad. 

"Trust me anah, daddy's not gonna help you this time." 

He gets rougher and I can feel the blood seeping out of me. 

It keeps going for another 30 minutes or so then I feel his cum shoot into me. 

He gets off of me and I curl into a ball and cry til I fall asleep.