Part 4

I was at my bus stop waiting for my bus to get there. I got bored and took out my iPod to listen to some music. All my heart by sleeping with sirens started to play. It made me really wish I had a boyfriend...but with what's going on at home I don't think I could have a boyfriend..

My bus finally got there and I got on. My bus driver looked at my face and stopped me. She looked me dead in my eyes and asked,"What happened to your face honey?"

I just smiled and said,"I feel off my bed in my sleep and my face hit the side of the dresser."

I'm sure she's heard that one before.

I sighed and walked to my seat. I say down and pit my head against the window.

I dozed off and started dreaming.

I dreamt about the guy that I saw in the mall yesterday.

We met and got together and all the abuse went away and I was happy with him.

I wish that dream could come true...I don't think anything is going to stop my dad and cousin...even if he did apologize, I don't believe him.

I woke up to my bus driver yelling me name. "Anah we're at school it's time to wake up!"

I woke up and ran off the bus.

************

************

I go to class and threw my stuff down. The bell rang as I sat down.

The teacher took roll and just ticked my name when she saw that I was there.

The annoucements came on and I tried to block it out and fall asleep.

I didn't realize that they went off until my teacher started talking.

"Everybody may I have your attention please?"

I looked up and a boy walked in. My eyes widened when I realized who it was.

It was the boy that I crashed into at the mall.

"Everybody this is Jason. He just transferred from a school in new jersey. Please make him feel welcome."

He looked so shy and walked to the only open seat which was beside me and sat sown.

He looked over at me and kinda smiled. I felt awkward but god damn he was cute.

He has crystal blue eyes and black hair that covered half of his face and he was wearing really tight skinny jeans and a shirt that says "I tried to be normal once but it was too boring"

I saw it and kinda giggled.

I went through almost 2 hours of boring English and finally let out.

I started walking to my math class when I was stopped.

I turned around to see who it was and it was Jason.

My heart almost stopped beating. He is so gorgeous.

"Hey...Jason right?" I said trying to sound like I didn't know.

"Haha yeah thats right. Haven't I seen you before?"

I turned a little red. "Yeah..umm.. I'm the girl that ran into you at the mall the other day.."

He laughed."That explains why you looked familiar haha. I'll let you go get to your next class."

He hugged me and walked away.

I walked to class with a huge smile on my face. I can tell this week is gonna be good.