Part 5

I got home from school and ran up to my room. I locked the door as soon as I got in so that nobody could come and ruin my night. I finally met the gorgeous guy that I bumped ini. And he's so sweet! 

I layed down and plugged my iPod into my dock so I could listen to music.  

I started hearing something making my door knob shake. 

"Shit!" I whispered. 

I ran to my closet and hid under everything and make it look like there was no possible way I could be in there. 

They finally got the door open somehow and I closed my eyes and started breathing as slow and quiet as I possibly could. 

"Anah where are you?!"  

Shit it was my Dad! 

I made my breathing even quieter. He slammed open my bathroom door open. I quickly made sure that none of my body was showing. 

Next thing I know he slams open my closet door and my heart skips a beat. I hold my breath as he searches for me. His hand brushes over my shoe and I stop myself from pulling my shoe back.  

He slowly shuts the door and I hear my bedroom door shut. I let out my breath and get out of the closet. 

I look at my door and my dad's standing there with the evilest grin. 

That sneaky fucking bastard!! 

I try to jump out the window and onto the roof but he grabs ahold of my foot and pulls me back in making me hit my ribs on the window seal. 

He throws me on the ground and rips my clothes off. 

"Please don't do this to me dad!" 

"You know, I only came in here a minute ago to give you your allowance for the week.. But since you hid, you have to earn your allowance this week!" 

My eyes widen and I yell,"What the fuck is wrong with you?!!?" 

He just laughs and pins me down. I start to cry. 

He shoves hisself in me and I scream. He goes in and out of me roughly.  

"HELP!" I scream hoping someone will hear me. 

I hate my cousin right now but he was my only hope an he's not home. 

My Dad covers my mouth and gets rougher. 

After another terrible 30 minutes he cums in me and leaves. 

I forced myself up and layed down in my bed then curled up and cried. 

He comes back up a little while later and throws some money in my dresser then pins me back to the bed. 

"What the fuck do you want from me now?!?" 

He lifts up the shirt that I put on and takes out a knife. 

I freeze and start to cry. What the fuck is he about to do to me?? 

He takes the knife and starts carving something in my stomach. 

"dad please stop!!" I scream but he doesn't listen. I grit my teeth and scream knowing that if I tried to hit him it will only make it worse so I lay there crying and take it. 

He finishes and I get up and look in the mirror. Carved on my stomach in huge letters was the word Slut. 

My mouth drops and the tears start flowing. 

I lay in my bed and cry until I fall asleep.

********Picture on the side is Jason>>>>>>>>>