chapter 2

I woke up around 9:45 the next morning. The first thing I thought to do was go to the bathroom and  take a hot shower to clean myself.

I felt so dirty...My own cousin. How could he? What did he mean when he said that my Dad wouldn't help me this time? Did my Dad make him do this? I thought Derick said my Dad was better?..

How could I trust either of them anymore?

I just sunk down in the shower and cried. I didn't know what to do.

I got out of the shower and quickly ran out to lock the door. I put on some clothes and layed on my bed for a while. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. I just feel so betrayed.

All of a sudden my phone starts ringing. *Caller ID: Mom*

I answered right away and tried not to cry. "Hello?" I ask.

"Hey honey! Sorry I never called you last night. I didn't get home til really late and I didn't want to wake you up if you were already asleep."

'Oh trust me I wasn't...' I thought to myself.

"It's okay Mom. I'm glad you didn't wake me up...I was soo tired."

"Well did you get settled in well?"

'Not really..'

"Yeah I did. Thanks for asking."

"Well I'll let you go so you can finish unpacking and everything."

"Okay Mom, thanks for calling and letting me know you got home safe." I tried to say happily.

"You're welcome honey. I'll talk to you later. I love you."

"Love you too mom. Bye." I whisper.

I hung up the phone and started crying. I can't believe I had to lie to my Mom...I hate that I have to but she barely has enough money to keep HER SELF alive.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my wallet so that I could go to the mall and get away from the house.

I call a cab and run outside, totally avoiding my Dad. I realize that my cousin isn't at the house so I hope like hell that he isn't at the mall where I'm going to be for the rest of the day.

I get in the cab and the driver asks, "Where to ma'am?"

" Desert Sky Mall, Please."

"Okay." He smiles and drives.

I sit there and text my best friend April.

-Hey-

-Hey what's up?-

-Heading out to the mall-

-Oh, which one?-

-Desert Sky-

-Oh do you want me to come meet you?-

-I wasn't gonna ask but if you want to it'd be nice.-

-Okay see you there soon-

-Kay, love ya bye-

-ily2 bye-

The taxi driver drops me off at the mall. I give him 2 dollars and thank him then goes on.

I start walking around and go to Hot Topic. I see a really cute tutu/shirt that i want and go buy it.

I get done in there then I head out to go the Spencers when I crash into someone.

"I'm SO sorry!" I kinda yell.

We meet eye to eye and he kinda smiles and says, "Don't be." then walks away.