Dangerous Woman

With the barrel of a gun pressed to John's temple I held my composure. I'd never done this before and I knew once I pulled the trigger there was no turning back.

"You don't have to do this baby, I know this is out of your comfort zone." Harry stood behind me, so close I could smell the faint aroma of the cigar he smoked in the car. He was right, this wasn't what I signed up for.

"I need to. If we're gonna be together, then I have to be able to pull the trigger with no hesitation.." I swallowed hard, my palms getting sweaty. Harry nodded slowly and guided his hand to mine, supporting me. When his skin touched mine the fear faded, a sudden confidence bubbled inside of me. Something bout this man made me feel like I could do anything. Like I was on top of the fucking world.

The sound of gun fire rocked the hollowed halls and sent chills down my spine.

My heart raced in my chest as I watched the man that beat me fall to the floor with a thud. Blood seeped onto the floor, staining the wood. "Don't close your eyes when you pull the trigger next time sweetheart." Harry cooed while pulling me to his chest. With his free hand he tilted my chin and kissed me roughly. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Something bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman..

This is the summary for my next story! It will be a Harry Styles Interracial and I hope you guys like it just as much as I enjoyed writing it!