Casting Call

W.A.G.S.

Hello my fellow basketball lovers, I'm in the midst of writing a new book that I'm very proud of and can't wait to share. I was re-wroking some of the cast members and thought why not get some of my supporters involved? It's called WAGS which stands for wives and girl friends and I need cast members! If you didn't already know WAGS is a television show that features mostly exes and its filled with drama. I love writing drama so this whole book is right up my ally. This will not affect the updating schedule of  'The Trainer' cause that book is my priority but this will be a side thing I dabble in.

Anyway..

This is the first story I'm writing myself into, with me playing myself. Usually I just use my name but ehh, I figured why the hell not? With that being said, Kyrie Irving will be filling the roll of my boyfriend. But if you've read most of these one shots or follow me on Twitter you could've figured that haha.

Now, if you'd like to be apart of this I need a few things from you. The following photos are of NBA players that I'm including in my story. Comment your name, age, a brief description of yourself, your dream job, and if you like to be married. I'll take whatever you tell me into consideration but ultimately you're giving me creative freedom. Also, my selection process isn't biased, I'll pick who I see fit. The last thing I need is someone angry at me for not selecting them to be apart of my story. Lastly I think I need to mention that not every wife or girlfriend in the book will be friends. If you haven't seen the show then I suggest you watch an episode or two cause those girls get hostile. There will be side chicks and real world problems. I'm gonna try my best to captivate as much reality as I can.

With all that being said I hope you guys can respect my decisions and we can make this book happen! 

Stephen Curry-

Kyrie Irving-Kayla N

Kyrie Irving-Kayla N. (Taken)

D'Angelo Russell-

D'Angelo Russell-