Chapter 1

I heard a noise coming from down stairs. "Bang". I got tip-toed out if bed to the corner to grab my world champ baseball bat my brother gave me before heading to college. "Bang" I heard the noise again. "Bang, Bang" twice more. Then all of a sudden my life flashed before my eyes as a tall, blood, deep Moaning man with a dark blood coated shirt and dirty roped jeans, stumbled into my apartment. I was scared. All I could think to do was go tell my mom and dad. I thought he was just sick and needed help. I walk into my parents room. Yet to find my dad ripping and tearing my mother apart into almost shreds. As I walk backwards toward the hall again I couldn't seem to handle the sight I was seeing. My own dad KILLING my mother like some kind of sick canible.  "Thump" the noise I heard as I fell backwards and stumbled into the man from the hall downstairs. Reaching out to bite me. Thank god I had ran to the kitchen. I run to the cabinets and ripped everything out. I took a box from my rice crispy's and used it to cover me. Sitting there in a small cabinet, alone, scared, Hungry.

FLASHBACK: 
"Common sweetie, we don't want to miss the carnival. 'Okaii mom, hold on.'  'Okay, hurry up. We have to be there in less than an hour' ok mom, I know' ~walks to the car~ 'wait mom... I forgot my red fire truck toy on my bed' 'ok Emma, go get it but be quick.' ~runs to room and gets toy~ ~runs down stairs to door~ 'common lets go'  'kk'  'mom.' 'Yes sweetie?' ' I love you' 'i love you too"

"Thump, thump" I heard people walking. Not to mention all I can here in the background is screaming and crying and cars crashing. All I can see thru the small crack in the corner of the cabinet is the strange man, my mom, and my dad looking deader than alive. Like walking dead.I sit there for hours after hours waiting for help. My neighbor Rick finally runs into my apartment yelling ma name "EMMA,"
"HURRY" I hear him shoot my mom dad and the strange man. 3 shots in a row and then the crash of them falling to the ground. I start to cry. To my expense Rick grabs me from the cabinet and Carries me to his truck. and he drives as fast as he can away. As far away.

(SORRY THIS WAS SO LONG. IF IT WAS CONFUSING MESSAGE ME ON INSTAGRAM @cheerbrat2 FOR SUGUSTIONS. THANKS!😘)