Chapter 14

I finally updated sorry I only added two today. U was sick today. But I will be updating tomarow a lot! YOUR WELCOME MADDY!  Lol let the reading begin!

We make it to the shelter.  "Crash" we hear a tree fall. We sit down in the center of the room. "So, how is it with Carl. Rick tells me it's going well?!" She asks me. "It's going places." I tell her. "Spill." She tells me. "Well. We held hands on the ride back from the market the other day." "Good...good... Tell me more." She demands. "Well, we have become really close. We can tell each other anything." I explain. "Great!" She says. "Yeah I guess." I modily say. "What's wrong?" She asks me. "Well, I guess I'm just worried that he's going to get hurt or something." I explain.  "Crash" we hear a window break.

About 7 hours later or so Rick comes to get us. I immediately run out of the safe house to find Carl standing there waiting.  I run up to him and jump into his arms. I give him a big slobbery kiss. "I thought you where hurt!" I exclaim. "I could never hurt myself knowing I have you to look out for." He tells me. I immediately start to cry because of how sweet he is.  Michone and Rick come up behind us. They walk by.  We hold hands and catch up.

As we walk by we see a man on a motor cycle with a girl on the back.
"Darel!" Michone yells. "Aunt Carol?" Carl yells. As he runs away towards her. "I love you!" I yell.