Chapter 19

As we enter the resort. What we see is something unexpected. "Mom?" Rick says as if he's confused. He drops to the floor crying. "My moms a walker." He says with a confused time of anger and pain. "Dad, she was old anyways." Carl explains. Carl cries a little and moves on. Ricks been a cry baby lately. I silently think to myself. "Everybody is making me mad and confusing me lately." I tell Daryl. "it's okay kid." He says.

As we walk farther into the resort there are only few walkers. I see a vending  then I see Carl run towards it. He bashes the glass open with his foot. "GOLDFISH!" He exclaims.  "Favorite food?" I ask "YEAH!" He says. Glenn had to go to the gas station real quick to get rope or something to use for the walker trap outside our door. We all choose our hotel room. "237" Maggie says as she pulls Glenn close to her. We open the door. "Oh." I say "my" Carl says. "GOD" Glenn says. It was if we where in a tv show or something.  It was luxury. We have not been this close to perfect in a long time. We had the presidents corner. It was the biggest room in the hole resort. I felt like we had room for days.

After a while we wait for Glenn to get back. By now Rick is fine and over the fact that his Mom is a walker. But  we had to lick her in a room because Rick didn't want to kill her for good yet. He jut wasn't ready. Glenn finally reaches out to us on the walkie talkie. "Ummm..." He says. "Yeas Glenn what is it?" Rick says. "Well. Um. I have carol, um... What do I do to her." He asks. "Bring her in. Wait? I thought she was dead." He says. "She is." He relays. "She turned." He says as if he's crying. " kill her." Rick says as he waits for a response. "I...I...I can't." He explains. "I don't have the cold heart to kill someone I have gotten so close to."  "Glenn!" Rick says over the radio. As he waits for Glenn Daryl runs out to go to the station and get Glenn. "BRB" he yells as loud as it seems he can.

Daryl's pov:
I run out of the resort. Shit shit shit, the only words in my head at the current moment.  I pull up to the gas station to see Glenn on the ground with carol in her blue flannel and roped jeans with the flower pun on the back pocket on top of him. I hear him scream. I run over and stab her head. Glenn sits there And cried for an second and then he got up and walked over to a seat with me. "You okay?" She ask. "I'm fine thanks." He replied to me. We both sat there and cried for a few minutes. We grabbed the rope and a drink for the road. We got into the car and drove off. "Thanks." Glenn says to me As he takes the first sip of his red bull. "No problem." I say.