chapter 24

i soon figured out NOBODY is dead. and that it all was a dream. "i had one more question." i say. "anything carl." my dad says. "do i have a...." i pause in the middle of my sentence because i saw my mother walk in with what looked like a 2 or 3 year old little girl. "meet..." i cut my mom off. "Judith." i said. "yeah... how did you..." i cut her off once again. " it was in my dream. you died giving birth and maggie had to take her out of your stomach before you were fully dead so she wouldn't die too. because in my dream michonne me and judith were all dad had left. we didn't want him to lose one of the only two things left of you. " i explain. "woah woah woah... who is michonne or whatever her name is?" she asked. "Rickkkkkk..." she said as if she were confused and angry at the same time but from her facial expressions that probably doesn't even begin to describe her feelings. "she is... noone. nobody really." "ohhh... okay rick. sure." mom said. i just laughed and we all had a nice big group hug. "wait to be clear... you're not going to die having another kid and there are no walkers?" i ask like im confused which i very much am at the moment. "walkers?" dad asks. "oh my lord... Zombies. no zombies right?" not that we know of..."