Chapter 3

"Where here" Rick explains to me while waking me up from a nap.

~Lori and Carl pull into the empty lot~

"Hey isn't that Carl and... Um... Lilly"

"Lori,  ~laughs😂~ and yes.~"

"Wait Rick? Did you just laugh?"

"Ye.. ~gets cut off by Lori interrupting"~

"Hi baby Lori implies."

"Hello, darling. Rick says"
~Rick and Lori kiss~

"Eew I say" as I get out of the truck.

"Hey, Emma" Carl says to me as he stands stretching.

Everybody I can see is welcoming everybody with joy. Then there's me. I doze into space to see a walker sneaking up behind Carl. And I think I like him so far. Like.. Really like him so my immediate reaction is to run to Lori. Grab her knife and run to the walker as Rick tough me to do. Run up to the walker or "sick person as I would say" and jab him in the waist. The sick person or walker to speak topples over me.

Lori was the closest to me and she noticed I was stuck, runs over to me and rips the walker off of me. More and more walkers come towards us. Attracted by the noise and commotion. Carl and Rick go to fight off the 20 some walkers coming towards us.

Lori manages to escape with a matter of time left. Not to seem to see the gagging bite on her leg but she passes out cold. I pull her into the truck and tried to help.

She started to mumble, growl, and groan. I call Rick as he walks back the truck she tries to bite me like my dad did to my mom. All I can picture after that is the sound and picture of my mom being eaten by my father.

Rick starts to cry. Pulls out his knife and lifts his fists up to over his head like he was going to kill her for good. He sat there in the Same position for over a minute then she started to him and bite towards him. Carl had no choice but to snach the knife and do the action needed ASAP. So he did.

"SPLAT" I hear blood splatter everywhere from her head oozing everywhere.
"Eew" I say. Carl interrupts me by saying
" I'm sorry dad...i...i.... I had to do it" he mumbles
"At least we know she cared" I imply