Hold your head high [Hijab]

Let people say what they want and Focus Your Energy On Pleasing Your Lord. There is no way that everybody is going  to be happy with you.

Chapter 30: Hold your head high

There are days when the double standards of this society just amaze me. It does not bother me, or anger me, certainly does not boil my blood but simply leave me speechless.

They don't want you to be an extremist in any form. They will judge a girl who is wearing jeans, or lets say showing her skin! But that does not mean that the one who covers herself entirely from head to toe, from face to her feet is safe from their criticism. Definitely not in this case. It's funny actually that at one place they will tell you a woman should have haya and on the other they will say haya should be in eyes. I do agree, it should be BUT that does not mean there should be no haya in the way you dress. Right?
But the debate is not about, "to cover or not to cover"

You don't have to give your opinion in JUST everything. The way a person dresses should not encourage you to judge them or label them. The amount of criticism a girl faces when she covers her face and wears an abaya is literally insane. Even though I see no harm done to anyone because of this.

They don't see that you are trying to please your Lord in this amount of heat when they certainly cannot do so, rather they have such mean things to say. They won't ever put their selves in your shoes and try to imagine what it feels like to be left out, in a gathering because you just cannot dress like everyone else, wear your hair open, curl them, straighten them or simply flaunt them and so on.

Instead they have names for you, look here comes the molvi, or worse the terrorist. Once I received a remark from a group of guys who said, "looks like a child kidnapper is going" Some will call you a ninja, or a zombie, and will laugh about their "joke". Many times people will be like, "Oh she must be going to do something wrong that's why she has covered her face". Or don't wear an abaya or niqab because corrupt girls wear that.

No one wants your approval when they are simply obeying Allah but yes your criticism or your unwanted verdicts are not at all appreciated.

At last I just wanna say that

I'm not here to be on display, my body is not for public consumption. I will not be reduced to an object, I'm a soul, a mind, a servant of  Allah ta'ala. My worth is defined by the beauty of  my soul, my heart, my moral character.

With my veil I put my faith on display, rather than my beauty.

******

Assalamualikum everyone. Please checkout my new book "VEILED GIRL" it's first book that I'm writing in poetry genre. Please do check it out & let me know what you think. And one more thing I got to know that "Islamic Thoughts" ranked #58 in spiritual. Alhamdulillah I'm very happy today all thanks to you guys. Jazakallah khair,  Love you all  :) 

 Jazakallah khair,  Love you all  :)