Chapter 5: Where Are They

I wake up to see the Sun shining through my cell window. Where are these guys? I've already been missing for a whole night. Surely they would be close by now. My stomach growls and I begin wondering if the guards are even going to feed me. Just as I pushed that hope out of my head, a guard came down the stairs. This guard was younger then the other one. He looked like he was just a couple years older then me. Actually, he kind of looked like Peter. He pulled a key out of his pocket and walked over to the cell door. He then opened the door, came in, and locked it again.

He sat down on the metal bench across from the one I was sitting on.
"You know, lying never helps any situation" he said once he sat down. "Uh, excuse me?" I questioned since I had no idea what he even meant by that. "I said, you shouldn't lie because it won't get you anywhere" he replied. Well, that was quite helpful. "I don't understand" I said.

"You told my buddy that you had no idea who Caspian even was. Well guess what, I know you know who he his. You especially know who he his because you and your friends were on the Dawn Treader with him!" he said aggressively. I stood up, hands in fists on my hips, and glared right at him. "How do you know about my friends?!" I yelled.
"None of your business" he whispered back. Okay I've had it with this guy. I walked straight at him, fist raised ready to punch him, when he kicked me right in the stomach. All the wind was knocked out of me, and I fell to the floor.

I was gasping for air, when he got up from the bench. He walked towards me, and knelt down on the ground. "Don't try anything stupid like that again" he said into my ear. I racked up enough courage and lifted my head and looked at him. Bad idea. The second I looked, his hand flew at my face. The impact from his hand made my head fly sideways, and I ended up falling over, again. I was now laying on my back, when he stood up, smirked at me, and left my cell, locking it again on the way out. "I'll be back" he said as he walked up the stairs.