Chapter 7: Where Is He

My eyes shot open and I gasped. I sat up and looked back and forth in panic. Where the heck was I? In a forest? I started hyperventilating because I could barely even see straight. "Shhh relax you're all right."
Draco's voice calmed me as everything came into focus. I looked around to see him, Peter, and Edmund kneeling on the ground around me. "What happened to you?" Edmund asked. "You're pale."

"Ed, what's done is done. There is no need to talk to her about the past." Peter cut in before I could answer. I get the feeling that Peter and Edmund don't like each other. I look down at my left arm, to see blood still dripping down it. "Don't worry, I will get that cleaned up." Peter says and Draco snapped his head around to give him a look. "No, I will clean it up. Here Hermione." Draco says while pulling out a cloth. "This will clean the wound the best." Prince Caspian's voice came out of the forest. "Caspian!" Edmund exclaimed. "Where've you been?"

"Doesn't matter. All that matters is that Hermione is safe." He responded. "Well, uh, does anyone know where I was?" I asked curiously. "That was my father's castle you were in." Caspian responded while taking the cloth Draco had, and pouring liquid on it. He then took the cloth and began rubbing the wound on my arm. The second the cloth made contact with my arm, I cried out and quickly retracted my arm, out of his reach.

"Sorry, I forgot to mention that it would sting." Caspian says giving me a sincere look. "I-I'm sure that it will be fine without that." I stuttered looking at the cloth in Caspian's hand. "No Hermione. Your arm will get infected if it's not cleaned." He said, glancing over at Draco and nodding his head in my direction. Draco nodded, got up, and walked over to me, sitting down beside me. "It's okay Hermione. He's just going to clean it, and it will be over. It won't take long at all." He said calmly. Then he took my left hand in both of his and held it. Peter then scooted over to me and took my right hand in his hands, and then without any warning, the cloth touched my wound. I yelled in pain, struggling against Draco and Peter's grip on my hands. Tears began streaming down my face, and just as I was about to faint, Caspian took the cloth off my arm. "There, see? All done. Wasn't that quick?" Draco asked attempting to reassure me.

Peter and Draco let go of my hands, and Caspian wrapped my wound in cloth. I looked up and noticed that Edmund was missing. "Hey, where's Edmund?" I asked, standing up to go look for him. "Ugh Ed!" Peter yelled in frustration as he stood up and looked around the clearing we were in. "He always runs off like this." Peter exclaimed angrily. "Perhaps we could split up?" Draco offered watching Peter pace back and forth. "No, it's too risky." Peter replied and cupped his hands around his mouth. "Ed! We don't have time for this!" He yelled into the forest.