Chapter 2: Into Narnia

"Do you see this?" Edmund asks.
"The waves are moving!" Draco shouts. The four of us just stand looking at the painting, astonished that the waves in the picture are actually moving. All of a sudden, a gust of wind circles around the room, and then water begins pouring out of the picture. I race over to the door to try and open it, but the force of the water is too strong against the door. Oh come on! This door has to open!

By now, the water is already up to my waist. I wade over to Draco, Peter, and Edmund.
"The door won't open. We are trapped in here!" I exclaim over the roaring sound of the water. The water is almost up to the ceiling now, and we are all forced under. Ugh! I hate being in water! Ever since the Tri Wizard Tournament where I had to be unconscious in the lake, I vowed to try and avoid water at all times.

I am almost at the surface now, where I see that Draco, Peter, and Edmund are treading water and probably wondering where the heck I am. I break the surface with huge gasps, and look straight ahead to see a huge ship sailing right for us. I point it out to the three of them, and then, realizing the situation, I start hyperventilating. See? This is why I can't be in water. Panic settles over me and there's nothing I can do to control it.

I see Peter frantically swimming over to me, and he puts an arm around my waist. "Hermione. It's okay. You are going to be alright."
Those were the last words I heard before I felt my eyes close and I blacked out.

When I wake up, a circle of pirates and magical creatures are surrounding me. I hear a voice saying, "give the girl some space."
Jeez. At least someone has some courtesy. The circle of people and creatures part, and a young man, I'd say 19 ish, walks up to me and helps me up.

"My name is Prince Caspian. My crew and I have called four people here to help us defeat my father, the King. And to be honest, I wasn't really expecting teenagers." he says. Well, that was a little rude. But I will try to lighten the mood.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger."
"And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." Draco says adding onto what I said.
"I'm Peter, and this is my brother Edmund." Peter says doing a little bow. "Mm hm," Caspian says studying the four of us.