Chapter 7 - Unexpected

Noelle's POV
Noelle Purple Kings, do you have a plan to wake up or just sleep forever, I am the happiest if you choose the latter I heard Nate said while I am still hugging my big pillow and crushing my face on it. He keeps on banging my door though I didn't remember that I lock it, so he should just open it and stop making noises. I immediately grabbed my bedsheet and cover my entire body since I am still sleepy and just planned to let Nate destroying the door of my room but it didn't last long because the second thing I know is I am already sitting in my bed while my hands was holding already by my most hated brother.

What the fuck Nate, what's your problem you Moron I shouted at him but he just rolled his eyes at me and flicked my forehead.

You should be grateful that I only did this spoiled brat, I was planning to bath you while you are still snoring loudly, and it was heard in our whole house, you should have some mercy on us, we can't sleep because of you, get dressed up kiddo, Mom said you can now go to school, just hurry I'll be late already because of you he said and he let himself lie down on my bed and check his phone.

As if Nate that you have care even if you are late or not, go out of my room you bastard, and stop spreading your virus in my bed, you are such a disgusted human being that I know in my entire life I said but he just smirked at me and faced me his phone.

And there's a picture of me sleeping, with my mouth open, though I'm still look good and pretty but the worst thing is, there's a picture of Kent beside my face and I know who's the one who did that. I immediately grab my pillow and hit him but he just laughed his ass out and hurriedly keep his phone away from me.

I will let Kent see this, so he knows how you are deadly in love with him he said and get up from my bed.

Delete that Nate you fvcking shit I shouted at him while I am following him walking outside my room, but he just put his phone on his pocket and his other hand on his ear, acting that he didn't hear me.

Please take a bath Noelle, you are stinky already, have mercy on us, I can't breath well because of you he said while he is already outside of my room.

Oh I am hoping that you can not breathe anymore I said to him but he just laughed and waived his hand at me.

You are such bad joker Brat he said and finally leave me. I just shut my door and just fixed myself, this is my everyday life if that guy is here, he loves making fun of me, that's why sometimes I am hoping that he just stay in his condo so I have a peaceful life here in our house. Maybe my parents just let him born to become a pest.

After almost an hour, I am finally ready to go to school, it's my shortest time to do that since my annoying brother keeps checking me if I was already done.

My god Kiddo, why are you taking so long , do you have a lot of dirt on your body that it took you two hours to wash it? I am already late, can't you see that??? I just smiled at him while getting some wheat bread and put it on a toaster.

Two hours? Don't you know that I am so proud of myself that I didn't last an hour today to fixed myself? And please Nate don't be such an OA, its only 6:50 in the morning, we still have a lot of time, you should check your watch you moron, and stop it please, you are always late just you remember I said, and he checked his watch.

Oh shoot I forgot to change my watch, this one is not working anymore he said and removed his watch and put in his pocket, but I just teasingly smile at him when I remembered what watch is he wearing.

You forgot? Really Nate? Or you don't want to remove and replace that because that cheap watch came from your cheap ex girlfriend who cheated on you because you are really not the one she liked, it's Nale, and she just wanted to be your girlfriend so she can has an access here in our house and saw Nale, oh poor you Nate I said and he just glared at me and put out his watch and throw it in a bin beside me.