Chapter 1 - Introduction

Noelle's POV

I was in the middle of my sleep when I heard that my phone is ringing endlessly, I know that it is not my fvcking alarm because I forgot to set that last night, I don't want to get up and just planned to let it be but I can't go back to sleep because it keeps ringing and it made my head hurts, thats why I forced myself to get up to look for it and if I can, I want to throw it outside and just ask my brothers to buy me new one.

Gosh where is it? I said while I am here in the floor like a rug, I was checking my phone under my bed because I can't see where is it, it keeps ringing but I can't follow the noise where it came from because I am still half asleep and my mind is not functioning well, and the bad thing is, it stopped ringing, so what should I do to find that fvcking phone who disturbed my sleep.

I sat on my bed and just try to let it be and just planned to go back to sleep since it is not making a noise anymore but when my face trying to meet my pillow, that phone ringed again and I saw that it is just on my mini table beside my bed.

I just cursed to myself and reached it, I was ready to answer the call and cursed the one who is disturbing my sleep but I get up hurriedly and slide the answer call sign when I saw that it was Aunt Jade who is calling.

Aunt Jade? I said.

Hi Honey, I'm sorry if I call you this early, are you already awake?, did I disturb you? She answered, and I sensed on her voice that there's something wrong.

Of course not Auntie, but I just want to ask why? Is there something wrong with Kent? Is he drinking nonstop again? Or is he breaking something inside his room again? I asked while panicking, I hurriedly get up and go to my walk-in closet, I heard Aunt Jade sighing before answering me.

Yes Honey, I am here in front of his door for almost 30 minutes knocking endlessly and calling him but he he didn't open his door, but I know that he is inside since I can hear him, I am so worried honey but I really don't know what will I do about my son, Noelle, so please come here and help me, I can't also find the duplicate key to his room, maybe he get it from my room iha she pleaded and I heard that she tried to knocked again and called him.

Yes Auntie, I will go there immediately, I will just get dressed, but please Auntie, don't stop knocking and calling him, we don't want something bad to happen to him I said while getting any clothes that I first touched.

Sure Honey, thank you Noelle and I am sorry again for disturbing you always because of him she said, I shooked my head like she's infront of me.

No it's okay Auntie, it's a little things, and also anything for Kent, I'll hang up the call Auntie, wait for me there, it will be fast I said, she said yes and I hanged up the call, I just throwed my phone onto the couch inside my walk-in closet and run as fast as I could inside my bathroom.

After I freshen up, I didn't bother to put some makeup or even powder on my face or blow dry my hair, I just go down immediately and saw our maid since we are child downstairs dusting those big curtains.

Oh Noelle, it is just 7 am in the morning, you get up so early, where are you going? She asked while still dusting.

I'll just go to Kent's house Yaya Leony, where's my brothers anyways? Did they go to their work or school already? I asked while I am trying to check my school bag, since I planned to just went to school directly from Kent's house, since it will be hassle if I will go home first and go to school from here.