Chapter 9 - Pissed

Kent's POV
The selected players for the half time from Holy Trinidad are all entering the field and I just glued my eyes to that man who made my blood boiled every time I saw him. And there he is walking proudly wearing that stupid fucking smile while still stealing glances at Elle who's innocently sitting at our bench without noticing that there's a man that wants to devour him alive, I know that it is exaggerated but that's how I feel it, this fucking man is a fucking ugly bastard.

Hey dude, easy, that man will be dead right now because of that stare, you will be a handsome murderer if you didn't stop that haha Jax said after he tapped my shoulder.

I'm sure that fucking bastard likes Elle, I fucking know him I said while still staring at that man who is now wickedly grinning at me.

Yeah we also noticed it as well, so what are you going to do? Let him be? It seems like he really has a beef with you men eversince, first Elaine—

Don't you ever continue that Jax, you will not gonna like what I can do I interrupted him, and he just smiled at me and tapped me at my shoulder again.

Sorry men, got carried away he said and left me at my place.

I just focused myself to that guy who are still grinning like a maniac, though he is really one.

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

I prepare myself when I heard that sound, and I felt myself getting excited again, this is where I really felt alive, inside of the field but that guy infront of me ruined it by not keeping his eyes at Elle, I know that Elle is so fucking pretty that you cannot be able to take your eyes away from her because that's how enchanting her beauty is, and I am really used with that, I'm really used with some guys who did that to Elle but not this fucking guy. I already imagined myself punching this Tristan bastard to death, If I can just cursed him endlessly, I will gladly do so. Fuck him.

We already start the kickoff and Yves got the ball and passed it to me, I saw Tristan hurriedly came to me hoping that he can steal the ball from me but he can just imagined it because I was able to fake it and passed him. Weak bastard.

I saw Miguel who has a good spot near the goalpost and I passed the ball at him but he is just a bit slow and the guy with a long hair was able to steal it and tried to counter strike.

Sorry Kent I heard Miguel but I just ignored him and run after that guy who has the ball now.

I steal a glance at our base and I saw her who's sitting beside Romeo, another guy who is fantasising her, there's a lot of them actually that really made my head hurts all the time, and she is so innocent to mind all of them because she doesn't know how attractive she really is.

I focused myself again in our tournament against my will since I am having a second thought to be just replaced and just sit beside Elle and just watch the game, I already missed her.

I saw Tristan who is now kicking the ball, he's good with dribbling it but when it comes to me, he's just a peasant.

He's positioning himself to make a goal but he is so boastful that he didn't notice that Israel was already on his back and was able to steal the ball from him, that's where Israel was good at, so if our rival didn't aware of their surrounding, the ball can be stolen from them anytime by him, he's a predator waiting for his prey to be absentminded.

I saw how shocked Tristan face is, it's a wrong decision to pick us as your contender for your mere project bastard, you should just pick the same level as your team are.