Chapter 10 - Sick

Noelle's POV
Drink some water Noelle, and let me change the ice pack for your arm, the bruise is getting clearer, Kent will probably mad once he saw that, fuck those morons Romeo said while getting a new ice pack from the freezer, my arm is really numbed right now and I can still feel how I am palpitating, I am having an anxiety and still worried about what happened to Kent and his team.

You can leave me here Romeo just please check on what happening to Kent and the guys right now I said and he looked at me still worried.

You sure? I can just try to call them again maybe someone answer already, I can't leave you here especially with your situation right now he said.

No probably they are already in a disciplinary office and their phones were confiscated, so you should just go there and check them please Romeo, and don't worry about me here I'm fine I said I know that he still want to hesitate but he finally agreed to leave me alone after a lot of pleas and promises and get his bag and bid me goodbye.

When he finally left, I immediately get the water bottle that he left and drink from it, I am starting to feel my throat becoming dry and there some hotness coming from my nose and eyes. Also my arm is aching really bad, the bruise is so clear now and it is really big, I am having a hard time to move my right hand because of it.

This anxiety attack of mine is really worst, I walked to a sofa inside of their varsity room and laid myself there and tried to calm myself even it is hard.

Kent's POV
Why don't you just tell me what really happened in the field guys, look at each one of you, is that how should a varsity players looks like especially you Zabalde Mrs. Menciano said, she is the BIU's discipline head, and almost all of the students here were very scared of her, she is really a terrifying woman and you will not gonna like if she will be the one who will talk to you if you did something wrong inside the campus.

They are all bowing their heads and don't want to meet Mrs. Menciano's eyes but here I am having a deathly stare competition with this bastard in front of me who is still keeping his ugly grinning face.

Zabalde, do you want me to bring this news to your grandfather? She said that made me look at her and I saw that she's firmly looking at me trying to inform me that she's not kidding and will really do that. She's one of those people who were trusted by my grandfather and if she really does what she said, I don't think my grandfather will sit still knowing what my teammates and I did.

They started it I said that made these bastard guys stood up and refused to what I said.

No Ma'am they are the one who started this and this bastard punched me without any reason the asshole said and pointed me.

Watch your language Mister, and you all sit down, I don't want any of you standing without me saying it, NOW! she shouted and all of them followed it immediately, I just smirked at Tristan and he copied it really making me pissed.

Zabalde, any words from you? She said and her attention is on me again, I can't stop but rolled my eyes, Israel already explained to her what really happened a while ago but she didn't believe him and there she was right now trying to make me speak where in fact that's what I will also tell her, and she don't want to talk to our coaches right now without any reason.

We were just wasting every each time of us in here Mrs. Menciano I only said and started walking outside but our school bouncer hurriedly stopped me, and yes we have those guys here in our school, since there's a lot of hard headed spoiled students here.