Chapter 25

*jaxons pov*

I knocked on the warlocks door for the hundredth time this morning. My wolf and I are running out of patience. We've been away from Bella way to long. I raise my hand to knock again, but I'm stopped by a groggy voice.

"Don't you dare knock again alpha" he sneered. The door opened wide showing warlock Blake. I growled at him.

"What have you been doing. I've been knocking for hours. I need the fucking medicine" I sneered back.

"Yes I know" he smirked. "I've been in my lab perfecting it" he said in a high pitch voice making me wince a little.

"I thought you said it was ready".

"It is well was, I was just perfecting it".

"Why?" I question angrily.

"Well, let see how do I say this. Um, oh a friend came over and was looking for the bathroom. She wondered into the lab and she accidentally spilled the pills all over the ground. So I had to make more" he said in one breath.

I sighed in relief. Good we still have the medicine.

"Why do you need the pills Jaxon?" Said a familiar females voice. I looked up to see Melody standing next to Blake in all her glory.

Melody was my ex-girlfriend and sometimes my release when I really needed it. She looks just like she did two years ago. Her long silk blond hair flowing to her small waist. Her high cheek bones, beautiful blue arbs. Perfect plump pink lips. She had a nice body, even her skin was nice. So pale, but a good looking pale. It had a shine to it. Melody was 5'8, but I still was taller.

I can't tell her I have a mate. Think. Think. "For someone back home, she will die if she goes through her heat so that's why" I told her. She walked over to me and stopped right I front of me.

"Tell me, did you find your mate?". She asked well purred. Should I tell her? Nah, I'll tell her some other time.

"No. Did you?". Excitement crossed her features. Then a look of sadness washed over them.

"No". She looked so sad. Her lip began to tremble. Not being able to stop myself, I wrapped my armed around her crushing her into my chest. She hugged me back almost immediately.

"Oh how I missed you Jaxon. It's been to long" she purred in my arms.

"Yes, yes it has". "I missed this too" I said.

"Are you going back to the castle?" She asked.that got my wolf excited. He really wanted to have mate in his arms again.

"Yes, I'm leaving now so I must go" I said breaking away from her.

"Can I tag along?" She ask.

I grinned down at her. "Of course".

*bells pov*

I ran and ran through the forest. I wanted to be able to shift. I am currently running away for the moment. I have been sneaking outside when ever Jaxon went on trips because I'm never aloud outside since I got in trouble.

I don't think it's fair, I was t aloud to go outside in the first place. But I didn't know so I went outside. I know I will get in a lot of trouble coming outside, but this feeling I get over rules my body and takes me outside. I've gotten more rebellious and curiosity.

Jaxon should be back tomorrow though. I turned around and started to walk back. When I turned around I saw that I didn't even get one yard away. Damn I'm really slow. And weak. I frowned at that.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell to the ground whimpering. The pain was shooting everywhere in my body. I started to scream. What is happening to me?

Through the tears I saw a lady hovering over me with a worried expression. "Oh no miss. What has he done" she said in disbelief.

"What" I croaked out. My body kept shaking as sobs racked my body.

"The alpha, he is doing the dirty deed with another woman" she said sadly. The 'dirty deed'? What is- then it clicked, he is having sex with another girl. My heart broke into a million pieces. I felt ever crack, every piece that broke off of my once damaged heart.

Black dots clouded my vision as I watched the lady above me scream for help. I closed my eyes thinking this is it.

*jaxons pov*

I thruster into her one more time before I stopped. My wolf was furious with me that I was having sex with someone else and not out mate.

"I think you've gotten bigger" she cooed.

"What do you mean bigger?".

"Your friend that was just inside me" she said in a duh tone. I chuckled lightly. I got off the bed and put my clothes on. I grabbed my car keys and went to the door.

"Hey where are you going?" Melody asked.

"To the palace" I said.

"Alright bye. Dont forget to call me" she yelled as I shut the motel door.

----------------------------------------

Sorry I hadn't updated in a while. I was sick all week, I had homework loads of it, and my baby sister just turned one on Friday. Oh and sorry if this chapter was bad. I was rushing because today I have to go and work with my mom.
I hope you like the chapter, tell me what you think. If you have any ideas for the book plz plzzz tell me